Page 72 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

I would actually prefer if the mods deleted all threads related to JMU. Life would be more relaxing to forget they ever existed.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I would actually prefer if the mods deleted all threads related to JMU. Life would be more relaxing to forget they ever existed.
    Take a Duke and flush it eh

Lardsin must go!

My favorite JMU moment had nothing to do with the football game/rivalry.

One of their fans (Eric) asked at tailgating if anyone could take him ice fishing that weekend as it was a bucket list thing for him. Since I was going on Sunday anyway, I volunteered to take him with.

We went to Ashtabula and even though the fishing was kinda "meh" all I day had a good time drinking his beers and shooting the shit. Afterwards we wandered into VC and he bought supper at Pizza Corner. Long story short, at the end of the day they are just passionate football fans as well.

Quote Originally Posted by tjamz View Post
    My favorite JMU moment had nothing to do with the football game/rivalry.

One of their fans (Eric) asked at tailgating if anyone could take him ice fishing that weekend as it was a bucket list thing for him. Since I was going on Sunday anyway, I volunteered to take him with.

We went to Ashtabula and even though the fishing was kinda "meh" all I day had a good time drinking his beers and shooting the shit. Afterwards we wandered into VC and he bought supper at Pizza Corner. Long story short, at the end of the day they are just passionate football fans as well.
    It's like this for all "tribes". Politics, religion, sports, etc. Good people and not so good on both sides. Unfortunately, it seems like a human predisposition to fear/hate those outside our circles. Probably helped us survive in early evolution.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

I can't believe this hasn't been talked about or I missed it because I haven't read every post. Who is going to take up the steamer tradition at the fcs level? As long as NDSU is fcs, we should do streamers. I know we frowned on the exercise when the dookies did it, but it was kind of cute in a non-ecological, screw you janitorial crew kind of way.

Does each person buy both green and yellow streamers or just one color hopeful your neighbor picks up the opposite? Do you throw after every score or just touchdowns? I never picked up on the rules the couple of times we played them. Do the metallic streamers set off the metal detectors? I'm not happy to see you, those are streamers in my pants.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

So did any streamers get tossed by JMU during the game?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    I can't believe this hasn't been talked about or I missed it because I haven't read every post. Who is going to take up the steamer tradition at the fcs level? As long as NDSU is fcs, we should do streamers. I know we frowned on the exercise when the dookies did it, but it was kind of cute in a non-ecological, screw you janitorial crew kind of way.
    I'm more worried about the exodus of marching band talent. If the FCS is recruiting new teams, the recruiting committee should look at a) the prospective member's marching band and b) assign them the streamer mantle. In return, the new team will be assigned as NDSU's new national rival.
    Last edited by tony; 12-27-2021 at 05:31 PM.

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So did any streamers get tossed by JMU during the game?
    Yep, twice, after their touchdowns.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

What is the opposite of streamers? Trash bins? We should throw that after touchdowns
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    What is the opposite of streamers? Trash bins? We should throw that after touchdowns
    Feces

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk