Page 80 of 83 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Great smack Purple

Got any more useless sentences you can end in a preposition for us?
    Yeah, kiss my as!

Default What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by MankatoBison View Post
    fwiw, I rip JMU as hard or harder than anyone here. and when I do, I am as ruthless as possible and I love getting blocked by every JMU fan on twitter.

But I didnt take 1 ounce of offense by him saying what he said lol. I think we need to cool out a bit, not every visiting fan is trying to ruin our lives. sometimes, they just want to pass on a kind word lol. Hard to believe that a JMU fan is capable of kindness. I could be wrong, maybe Chatsworth, bulldogg's butler, stole his phone and posted for him
    I always forget if it’s James Mason University or George Madison University. Virginia’s version of a directional university. Regardless, it’s basically a teachers college.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by cx500d; 10-14-2022 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post
    I always forget if it’s James Mason University or George Madison University. Virginia’s version of a directional university. Regardless, it’s basically a teachers college.

I know. We have the same problem. Is it North Dakota or South Dakota State or NDPI (North Dakota Pud Institute). It's hard to keep it straight.

Quote Originally Posted by cx500d View Post

Literally founded as the State Industrial and Normal School for Women at Harrisonburg lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

I know. We have the same problem. Is it North Dakota or South Dakota State or NDPI (North Dakota Pud Institute). It's hard to keep it straight.
    Is it hard to read that tramp stamp of your daddy's name he gave you when he kicked you out of the FCS?

Literally founded as the State Industrial and Normal School for Women at Harrisonburg lol
    Can you imagine living in a region that had so much success for so long that somewhere like Mayville State grew into a full on research University with 20,000 students? How shitty would that be.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Can you imagine living in a region that had so much success for so long that somewhere like Mayville State grew into a full on research University with 20,000 students? How shitty would that be.
    I mean there's an old abandoned outhouse in grand forks that manages to stumble into a success or two from time to time.

Thank god for UVA and VT having high standards, am I right?

You ever been to Harrisonburg? Lol “success”
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Thank god for UVA and VT having high standards, am I right?

You ever been to Harrisonburg? Lol “success”
    JMU is more selective than any institution of higher education in North Dakota. So yeah, they’re just getting the dregs.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

JMU is more selective than any institution of higher education in North Dakota. So yeah, they’re just getting the dregs.
    I wonder if there are any differences between Virginia and North Dakota that might explain that? Hmm
    *one day later*