Page 37 of 83 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I was told the first half didn't count.

Yeah, I believe Coach C said in post game, the 1/2 half wasn't JMU football, so not sure who the Bison played in the 1/2 half.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    I sort of like the claim by D'Nucci about how they 'out physicaled' the Bison. Stats show the dioux were were MANhandled on both sides of the ball.

On offense - Bison went more yards to score in less time than JMU (Bison were a hot knife through butter). When Bison were on Defense - JMU had to run more plays and took longer to run fewer yards (Bison were.... ah, Code Green).

Who was playing BIG BOY FOOT BALL? You be the judge.

Each team scored 4 times - # of plays; yards in drive; drive duration in minutes; scoring result.

NDSU

1. 8 Plays, 70 yds, 3:57, TD
    2. 4 Plays, 69 yds, 2:13, TD
    3. 12 Plays, 81 yds, 5:50, TD
    4. 6 Plays, 65 yds, 2:50, TD

Total: 30 Plays, 285 yds, 14:10

JMU

1. 17 Plays, 86 yds, 7:33, TD
    2. 11 Plays, 56 yds, 5:13, FG
    3. 10 Plays, 50 yds, 4:02, FG
    4. 11 Plays, 46 yds, 4:29, TD

Total: 49 Plays, 238 yds, 21:10
    I was told that there would be no math when I joined Bisonville. Do I need to provide my own calculator and scratch paper?

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I was told that there would be no math when I joined Bisonville. Do I need to provide my own calculator and scratch paper?
    Yes, you must provide all test materials. Not only that but the next problem is a story problem, so reading comprehension is necessary.
    "If the Bison have won the same number of national championships in the last nine years as the number of games lost, how many games have been lost assuming there are eight NCAA Division 1 national championship trophies on the shelf?" For bonus points: when you add ALL JMU championship trophies over the last nine years to to the eight Bison trophies, how many first place trophies would you have?
    There you have it. You may begin the quiz right now!

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Yes, you must provide all test materials. Not only that but the next problem is a story problem, so reading comprehension is necessary.
    "If the Bison have won the same number of national championships in the last nine years as the number of games lost, how many games have been lost assuming there are eight NCAA Division 1 national championship trophies on the shelf?" For bonus points: when you add ALL JMU championship trophies over the last nine years to to the eight Bison trophies, how many first place trophies would you have?
    Thank God! I thought the problem would be something like this: "If the NDSU championship trophies left Fargo on a train at 9:00 central time and the JMU trophy left Harrisonburg on a train at 9:00 eastern time, how "outphysicalled" would the NDSU train be when the two collided?"

The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Add the number of times JMU has beaten NDSU head-to-head to the number of bathrooms Riley Stapleton locked a girl in while molesting her against her will and what do you have? (Hint: the total equals the same number of Stapleton Brothers that Josh Hayes manhandled/ragdolled/Outphysicalled back to back, on the same play).

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thank God! I thought the problem would be something like this: "If the NDSU championship trophies left Fargo on a train at 9:00 central time and the JMU trophy left Harrisonburg on a train at 9:00 eastern time, how "outphysicalled" would the NDSU train be when the two collided?"
    This is gold and I thank you for sharing it.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

I was thinking who the F*** cares and it is irrelevant.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Naw .... I'll sum it up for you. JMU took 17 more plays and 7 more minutes to run 47 less yards and still lost by 8 points.

JMU would have won if time had not run out; the officials had made all the holding calls on the Bison (because JMU players did not hold - ever), and the Bison hadn't used a bunch of trick plays (unfair Bison didn't stick with JMU defensive plan). You know, JMU actually won both the WVA and the FCS Natty, its just that the final scores doesn't show it. To be fair, JMU did win the TOP vs the Bison.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    Add the number of times JMU has beaten NDSU head-to-head to the number of bathrooms Riley Stapleton locked a girl in while molesting her against her will and what do you have? (Hint: the total equals the same number of Stapleton Brothers that Josh Hayes manhandled/ragdolled/Outphysicalled back to back, on the same play).
    Lol! That reminds me of an old Ole and Lena story. Ole and Lena were getting ready for bed late one night, and there came a loud banging on the door. Ole answered the door and there were two great big scary lookin Stapletons standing there. Ole inquired, “Are you guys robbers?!?” The Stapletons replied, “No, of course not, we’re molesters!” Ole then hollered to the bedroom, “Hey Lena! It’s for you!”