Page 20 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Anyone hook up with the visitors and show them the town tonight (Friday)?
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

Quote Originally Posted by VirginiaBison View Post
    Anyone hook up with the visitors and show them the town tonight (Friday)?
    I think you’re in wrong thread. In case you haven’t heard, we play Colgate tomorrow.

Jussayin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

VirginiaBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Yea, I tried to delete it, but you were too fast. =) Must be that Northern speed.
    You wanta play football, any school will do; ... You wanta learn football, NDSU is for you!

JMU Dynasty.........like it never happened!

GSUsTALON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

WHAT THE H*ll would JMU know about dynasty. They dont understand the definition or concept let alone them being one!
    Georgia Southern Spread Option Football - Out weighed but seldom out played! Of course, GSU doesn’t run the Spread anymore – but still!

If I want your opinion I’ll tell you what it should be! wwwGSUFANS.com (TALON TALK) Go Bison

The Seventh Dynasty of Egypt would mark the beginning of the First Intermediate Period in the early 22nd century BC but its actual existence is debated.
    I would say JMU football falls in the same bucket.

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GSUsTALON View Post
    WHAT THE H*ll would JMU know about dynasty. They dont understand the definition or concept let alone them being one!
    The thread is tongue in cheek humor about JMU calling themselves a dynasty after one championship. (Which shouldn't even count because 7 of thier players were doped up when they beat the Bison and couldn't play in Frisco.)
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

When their coach left them after a terrible loss and wears his championship game ring for a picture with his new team.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

The latest from the JMU board....
    "When you read posts like that it really shines a light on the types of people who are NDST fans and just what their daily lives are like. In the end you just kind of feel bad for them.

Remember, these are people with nothing. They live in North Dakota. There is nothing there but basically the one football team that is the center of their universe. Without their string of championships, the suicide rate there would likely be through the roof.

When you read their posts, think about the movie Fargo. It's pretty depressing actually. Which is also a reason I am starting to support a quicker jump to FBS. Even if the JMU - NDST "rivalry" continued, I'm not sure Id want our program associated with theirs.

Oh yaaaah, yuuu betcha!"

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    The latest from the JMU board....
    "When you read posts like that it really shines a light on the types of people who are NDST fans and just what their daily lives are like. In the end you just kind of feel bad for them.

Remember, these are people with nothing. They live in North Dakota. There is nothing there but basically the one football team that is the center of their universe. Without their string of championships, the suicide rate there would likely be through the roof.

When you read their posts, think about the movie Fargo. It's pretty depressing actually. Which is also a reason I am starting to support a quicker jump to FBS. Even if the JMU - NDST "rivalry" continued, I'm not sure Id want our program associated with theirs.

Oh yaaaah, yuuu betcha!"
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯