Page 12 of 83 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

I loved this JMU tailgate starter kit from the natty

If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

reformedUNDfan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Seriously, what decent FBS teams have you played lately ( I don’t know )? I know you had a great win against Iowa a few years ago ( Wentz? )
    We can’t help it that ECU sucked last year. In the last several years we have played North Carolina, West VA, Navy, VA Tech, SMU, Maryland, etc.
    Are all of those Midwest schools really hard to get a game with?
    The big ten banned its teams from scheduling FCS teams for several years because of NDSU

What is the name of their board?
    Unfortunately for me, they were arresting everyone that tripped over the curb passed out and pissed their pants at the tailgate.

Quote Originally Posted by TheBisonBeast View Post
    What is the name of their board?
    https://csnbbs.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=685

Wait, who are we talking about?

I forgot about them.

My favorite moment was when their players figured out the secret to "the stick out your tongue and touch your elbow" challenge.

Note to UND: While I admire your players' efforts, those are not elbows.

Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmen View Post
    Well boys, I’ve had my fun, prob won’t come on this board again til’ next year.
    Same here, just joined to hear the chatter last week. Unlike you I am not sure I will be coming back next year. Maybe it is the specific threads I read (like this one)....but this one is nothing but a bunch of bashing and bragging. Anyone know of a good NDSU forum with solid conversation about actual football? Maybe a group of people that aren't afraid to talk about actual strengths and weaknesses? Predict game plan? etc.?

In all seriousness, no one thought anyone BUT NDSU would win this year. In fact, I would consider it an extremely poor performance to NOT win the championship this year. Returned basically their whole national championship team from last year. Best of luck to them the rest of the year. I imagine they'll blow everyone out along the way (including Colgate).

Also, why are NDSU fans so bitter about JMU? Genuine question, I mean bitter enough to create this 12+ page thread? I would have thought they would enjoy our company as we are the only other FCS team in the country able to consistently travel well. Makes the title game more enjoyable when both sides show up in my opinion.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Nobody on here is bitter about JMU! Why would we be? What we dislike for the most part is your former coach and the fans that said JMU is the new standard in FCS and such. You are not and probably never will be as long as NDSU is in division. Sure you may win a title again some day and who knows, you may be the Bison again to get there. Your arrogant former head coach is an idiot! He's just a scam artist and has yet to coach a team full of HIS recruits to anything worth mentioning. 2 years here and gone. 3 years there and gone. Poof, like slut magic he's gone again to ECU after signing a 10 year extension. We can make fun of your program as much as we want and nobody here cares about your's or your fan bases sensibilities.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JMUVtFan View Post
    Same here, just joined to hear the chatter last week. Unlike you I am not sure I will be coming back next year. Maybe it is the specific threads I read (like this one)....but this one is nothing but a bunch of bashing and bragging. Anyone know of a good NDSU forum with solid conversation about actual football? Maybe a group of people that aren't afraid to talk about actual strengths and weaknesses? Predict game plan? etc.?

In all seriousness, no one thought anyone BUT NDSU would win this year. In fact, I would consider it an extremely poor performance to NOT win the championship this year. Returned basically their whole national championship team from last year. Best of luck to them the rest of the year. I imagine they'll blow everyone out along the way (including Colgate).

Also, why are NDSU fans so bitter about JMU? Genuine question, I mean bitter enough to create this 12+ page thread? I would have thought they would enjoy our company as we are the only other FCS team in the country able to consistently travel well. Makes the title game more enjoyable when both sides show up in my opinion.
    this thread/forum is not reflective of all NDSU Fans, trust me

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When Mike Houston USED Charlotte to land East Carolina job!!