Page 54 of 83 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast

Thread: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Default Re: What was your favorite JMU dynasty moment?

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Don't forget they have teams of public/private employees(employed by institutions other than JMU at times of course) to clean up all those streamers!!
    So your telling me they don’t play Sam Cooke’s Chain Gang after the game to thank the CAA yard marker crew?

@JMUNATION

I can’t wait until Cole Johnson and jmu sends every ndsu fan to the exits early next week .. better yet I hope Etsu beats you first !! Enjoy fcs forever !!

even JMU fans chirping us already..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    @JMUNATION

I can’t wait until Cole Johnson and jmu sends every ndsu fan to the exits early next week .. better yet I hope Etsu beats you first !! Enjoy fcs forever !!

even JMU fans chirping us already..
    Those dipshits better worry more about Montana instead of what we are doing!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonforever View Post
    Those dipshits better worry more about Montana instead of what we are doing!
    that is true. although don't we WANT JMU here at the DOME to avenge our ONLY Home Playoff Loss? and to send them off with an ass kickin'? we can kick Montana's ass anytime.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    that is true. although don't we WANT JMU here at the DOME to avenge our ONLY Home Playoff Loss? and to send them off with an ass kickin'? we can kick Montana's ass anytime.
    Bring on Montana, much rather see JMU sent packing early, their "dynasty" was a joke, would love to see Montana steam roll them
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Bring on Montana, much rather see JMU sent packing early, their "dynasty" was a joke, would love to see Montana steam roll them
    I want the Dooks! Let their last memory of the FCS be listening to "If you want to play in Texas" blaring over the Fargodome speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by professor chaos View Post
    i want the dooks! Let their last memory of the fcs be listening to "if you want to play in texas" blaring over the fargodome speakers.
    absolutely....

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I want the Dooks! Let their last memory of the FCS be listening to "If you want to play in Texas" blaring over the Fargodome speakers.
    A JMU loss to Montana in their home stadium would also be sweet.

Would be great to finally end the #DukesDecade on our home turf. Of course I'd love montana to beat them too but would rather do it ourselves haha.

Need I remind you that the Dukes have literally the greatest recruiting class ever assembled?

I've said it before, but the question still needs to be asked... If you could have the roster of JMU or the NFC pro bowl lineup, which would you pick? Honestly I think I could be convinced either way, but the fact that I even have to THINK about it is astonishing
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    A JMU loss to Montana in their home stadium would also be sweet.
    Will be a close game I think. Unlike years past, we seem to be pass heavy, and I like that matchup against Montana, actually. They have also had some opportunistic points in recent weeks, as have we. Don't think that continues for either team. I like our D against their O and think we will be able to move the ball in the air. Should be a great episode of Friday Night Lights! Rooting for NDSU as well as a final JMU / NDSU game would be epic. Enjoy the weekend all....oh, and we are hot off a hoops win against UVA so hoping that mojo continues!