Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana State (FCS 2nd Round)

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana State (FCS 2nd Round)

Montana State looks like a high school team. Offense is terrible and defense is slow.

Remember when that guy said Anderson will be the best player on the field for both teams?

This is NDSU when presented the game plan on how to stop this pud.

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ALPHAGRIZ1 View Post
    This game might get away from the cats in the 2nd half if they are not careful

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    38-3 hasn't gotten away yet?

WeAreThePride is offline Senior DC Correspondent Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Look, I love that we are in the playoffs, playing highly motivated and talented teams at this point, and still going into the half up by 35. But destroying teams in the manner we have all season is an argument for leaving FCS. I hope we hang 50 on every team in the playoffs on the way to the championship, and then utterly decimate the foe in the championship game. But THEN, after that, I hope we have a serious conversation about what constitutes enjoyable football. I don't think I've watched a full game all season. And before the purist season-ticket holders start bashing me for that, I know that many of you haul your butts out of the dome at halftime, head to the tailgate lot, and never come back. How do I know? Because I see the empty seats on tv. I think after the season, if it keeps going like this, it will be time to revisit what level of competition we should be playing at. At least I hope so.
    So open your wallet, and write a 100 million dollar check.

Quote Originally Posted by RonMexico View Post
    Love how the fans of every team that loses to the Bison complain about the officiating..
    And how playoff and FBS teams just seem to have random bad games against NDSU like their opponent had nothing to do with their mistakes.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    Montana State looks like a high school team. Offense is terrible and defense is slow.
    They look like most FCS teams. At least the ones we've played. We're the ones who look like we don't belong. But in a positve way.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    Look, I love that we are in the playoffs, playing highly motivated and talented teams at this point, and still going into the half up by 35. But destroying teams in the manner we have all season is an argument for leaving FCS. I hope we hang 50 on every team in the playoffs on the way to the championship, and then utterly decimate the foe in the championship game. But THEN, after that, I hope we have a serious conversation about what constitutes enjoyable football. I don't think I've watched a full game all season. And before the purist season-ticket holders start bashing me for that, I know that many of you haul your butts out of the dome at halftime, head to the tailgate lot, and never come back. How do I know? Because I see the empty seats on tv. I think after the season, if it keeps going like this, it will be time to revisit what level of competition we should be playing at. At least I hope so.
    Don't disagree at all. Would be nice if Montana and Montana State could step up their game. SDSU has raised theirs some but still have a ways to go. Would think a couple CAA teams could do it too. That said NDSU is on this weird island. Not saying it's impossible to get off it but you could ruin a lot of things trying to.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by turkeybucket View Post
    Montana State message board is pure gold. Blaming refs and calling each other out.
    It's beautiful, isn't it? And don't forget that the Bison are holding on every play! LoL!

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Or 100 million of us each write $1 checks. It's not fair for one guy to foot the bill.
    http://img185.imageshack.us/img185/1500/gobisoncy9.gif

Quote Originally Posted by WeAreThePride View Post
    Why do you think I play both Powerball AND Megamillions. For precisely this reason. Oh yeah, and to solve world hunger and stuff.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.