Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana State (FCS 2nd Round)

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. Montana State (FCS 2nd Round)

Posting this in multiple threads: My cable guide shows the game on ESPN College Game Plan Extra, so it should be on Dish as well.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Cat fans saying go Cats at I94 reststop. Love it.
    Are they tailgating at a rest stop because that's how their team is going to play today...? Shitty? I keed, I keed
    Last edited by BisonNation11; 12-01-2018 at 03:55 PM.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.

Cats studied ‘16 JMU film. We need Stick and receivers to show early. Play action to TEs should do the trick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

No need to over analyze this game, Bison 41 - 13.

NDSU - 34
    cats - 13

Bison get at least 2 INTs today

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Cats studied ‘16 JMU film. We need Stick and receivers to show early. Play action to TEs should do the trick.

I am still pissed about TP forgetting we had TEs in that game

Quote Originally Posted by 84CatGrad View Post
    I'll chime in here once then let you Bison fans enjoy your own thread. I'm a realist and I think your D is simply too good. Troy has had a great season but I don't see him getting much done today. I think we will really struggle. I hope we can get 10 first downs and maybe 150 yards rushing. I see us losing by at least 30. Wish it wasn't so, but I think that is realistic.

You guys don't need any luck but I'll wish you good luck anyway, both today and throughout the rest of the tournament. Enjoy the game.
    Thanks for stopping by. I really do love the state of Mont. I spend a lot of time out there in both summer and winter, mostly winter. I think MSU is a great school in a great town in a setting that is second to none in the country. Anyone who has gone to school in either Mont. schools or lives there permanently should consider themselves very lucky individuals. I have nothing but high praise for the state and the people who live there.

I hope neither team suffers any injuries. I'm sure MSU will show up ready to play and give us their best shot. Unfortunately for them, it won't be good enough. At some point in the game NDSU will start to put quite a bit of distance between the two teams. It's just a matter of when that time comes, early, middle, or late.

Best of luck to the Bobcat fans. I know we can be quite the crowd over here on BV, but if you ever travel to a game in person, you will find us to be the most hospitable fans you will ever encounter at a football game.

We had some weaknesses on D that game that we don't have currently. Apples to oranges IMO.

'17 JMU studied '16 JMU film. Agree though, the passing game needs to show itself early and be effective. It's one thing to try it and another thing to complete it.
    Unofficial Official President and Charter Member of the Paul Miller "Miller Time" Fan Club

If you leave tailgating hungry and thirsty, you're doing it wrong

I am so sick of the Bison already. Win this, win that, blah, blah, blah. I'd really, really like to know how they do it. I swear they have to be the luckiest sob's on the planet. Just sick of this bs, just fed up.