Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Default Re: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Sorry for bringing up very unimportant threads while we are patiently waiting for our new coach to be named and the semi final game are ahead of us I had to go check out other forums to see what’s going on like if JMU found a coach yet for example. What I stumbled on was their bitching about our mods having locked a thread so they couldn’t read the obvious meltdown Bizon fans are going through and then comparing their coach going to a “P6” conference and ours going to Kansas State. (Yes the guy said power 6) Also saying that it only took 6 years or some sh!t for Houston to go from a high school coach to P6 job and it took Klieman 11 years to get to FBS.

I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.
    P6? I.m sure he meant ECU was "Pud 6" (and that is the first and last time I will use the term).
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Vet70 View Post
    P6? I.m sure he meant ECU was "Pud 6" (and that is the first and last time I will use the term).
    No he knew what he was saying. Not a direct quote but said (Power 6) “yes I’ll use that term here”. Also I as many know that KSU hasn’t been a world beater for a while but they did go on to say the ECU was a better football program compared to KSU. That statement doesn’t sound very accurate to me either. They sure are trying he’s over there.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

It's a good thing Mike Houston's voice didn't do the same thing Klieman's is the week he was hired away. This final impression he would've left on his JMU players would've been a soft and squeaky pre-game speech in Hamilton, NY... would've been horrible.

JMU fans are so insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison56 View Post
    JMU fans are so insecure.
    P6 envy.....
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

JMU Fan #1: "They also slammed Houston for talking about losing to a healthy UNH, yet the first thing they say when someone brings up their loss to us in the Fargodome is that it was because they were depleted by injuries."

Narrator: That's the Joke.

JMU Fan #2: "And they seem to forget that we had 7 players suspended for that game"

Narrator: No they don't. Also the Joke.