Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 1220212223 LastLast

Thread: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Default Re: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Only one ring on the finger, so sad......................

What kind of a douche bag wears a championship ring he won at another school to his next schools press conference? Good god this guy has zero self awareness.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    What kind of a douche bag wears a championship ring he won at another school to his next schools press conference? Good god this guy has zero self awareness.
    My gosh, I didn't catch that--- I was paying too much attention to Houston signaling how small it is....
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

When I read this I thought that there is know way he did this. I mean what in the helllll.... Immediately following I came to my senses and realized he is THE ONE AND ONLY MIKE HOUSTON!

For all JMU fans creeping on here, this is pretty much the reason nobody likes Houston. Arrogant prick.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    When I read this I thought that there is know way he did this. I mean what in the helllll.... Immediately following I came to my senses and realized he is THE ONE AND ONLY MIKE HOUSTON!

For all JMU fans creeping on here, this is pretty much the reason nobody likes Houston. Arrogant prick.
    That's also why they like him.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Very good point.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Thought the same thing. BUT, it would look damn impressive if CK wore all 6 at his K-State presser. #jumpingthegun?
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Thought the same thing. BUT, it would look damn impressive if CK wore all 6 at his K-State presser. #jumpingthegun?
    Old Snyder would likely tip over from the big one if CK did that

Sorry for bringing up very unimportant threads while we are patiently waiting for our new coach to be named and the semi final game are ahead of us I had to go check out other forums to see what’s going on like if JMU found a coach yet for example. What I stumbled on was their bitching about our mods having locked a thread so they couldn’t read the obvious meltdown Bizon fans are going through and then comparing their coach going to a “P6” conference and ours going to Kansas State. (Yes the guy said power 6) Also saying that it only took 6 years or some sh!t for Houston to go from a high school coach to P6 job and it took Klieman 11 years to get to FBS.

I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.

It was that stupid "Klieman lied" thread that didn't belong on the football board. It got moved to the Watering hole where it was better suited. It didn't get locked but they love feeling slighted at every turn.
    Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    Sorry for bringing up very unimportant threads while we are patiently waiting for our new coach to be named and the semi final game are ahead of us I had to go check out other forums to see what’s going on like if JMU found a coach yet for example. What I stumbled on was their bitching about our mods having locked a thread so they couldn’t read the obvious meltdown Bizon fans are going through and then comparing their coach going to a “P6” conference and ours going to Kansas State. (Yes the guy said power 6) Also saying that it only took 6 years or some sh!t for Houston to go from a high school coach to P6 job and it took Klieman 11 years to get to FBS.

I just thought it was funny and wanted to share.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯