Page 20 of 23 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Default Re: JMU coach Mike Houston leaving for Charlotte?

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think giving a notice and being walked out is all determined by the position you hold and the company you work for. In the healthcare industry giving notice is looked on very favorably and appreciated. Especially the nurses , technologists and the support staff.
    Yep. On the last day at my last job I was casually able to walk down to the security office, turn in my assets (laptop, badge, etc) and able to walk out of the building unsecured. Even kind of hung around to say goodbye to everyone that morning before I did it. Highly sensitive medical record provider.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I've still got the keys for the buildings of my last 2 jobs.

Also pretty sure I could still get both jobs back in an instant.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Yep. On the last day at my last job I was casually able to walk down to the security office, turn in my assets (laptop, badge, etc) and able to walk out of the building unsecured. Even kind of hung around to say goodbye to everyone that morning before I did it.
    So you turned in your walky talky and the sign you hold at the entrance to the construction zone to the new building they were putting up????????????

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    So you turned in your walky talky and the sign you hold at the entrance to the construction zone to the new building they were putting up????????????
    Yep. my mop and bucket too.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by DCinOK View Post
    I can't stand the guy. Will go out of my way to cheer for whoever ECU plays.
    He is a jerk!!!

https://twitter.com/madia_dnrsports/...214941698?s=21

From Greg Madia @Madia_DNRSports, JMU Beat Writer

“According to sources, James Madison RB coach De'Rail Sims, WR coach Drew Dudzik, IR/TE coach Fontel Mines, OL coach Steve Shankweiler, DL Coach Jeff Hanson, ST coordinator Roy Tesh, strength coach John Williams and DFO Dale Steele are all following Mike Houston to ECU.”

Not surprising and unlikely most of those positions would have been carried over under a new coach.

But it does mean someone has a lot on their plate to hire all those positions and try to recruit ahead of early signing day.
    Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post

“According to sources, James Madison RB coach De'Rail Sims, WR coach Drew Dudzik, IR/TE coach Fontel Mines, OL coach Steve Shankweiler, DL Coach Jeff Hanson, ST coordinator Roy Tesh, strength coach John Williams and DFO Dale Steele are all following Mike Houston to ECU.”
    Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Houston should have held out for Maryland, they just hired a guy with a 3-31 record as a head coach, gave up an average of 40 point a game, and lost to Sam Houston State.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post

Merry Christmas.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    Houston should have held out for Maryland, they just hired a guy with a 3-31 record as a head coach, gave up an average of 40 point a game, and lost to Sam Houston State.
    Maryland athletic department is in shambles. It’s been a viper pit of intrigue and infighting for over a decade and now it’s self immolating. He’s better off not being there.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie