Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Default Re: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Student turnout has been underwhelming all year frankly.
    I think you see that at many colleges these days. A sign of the times.

cbline is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    I think you see that at many colleges these days. A sign of the times.
    Kids these days! Back when I was in school, we sat in the arctic temps at Dacotah Field, and we LIKED IT!

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    Kids these days! Back when I was in school, we sat in the arctic temps at Dacotah Field, and we LIKED IT!
    I can tell you in the early Fargodome days, when we still wiped an ID at the turnstile, there were plenty of seats open.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 14>1 View Post
    Sell out/full house during the regular season does not compare to a playoff crowd. Playoff crowd is there on purpose, and we're gonna make a ruckus...even if it's short of a sell out. Can't wait! Love me some Bison playoff football.

Go Bison!
    I remember the first Thanksgiving weekend play off game vs Robert Morris in 2010, probably 11k fans but it was twice as loud as any game we've seen all year

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Section 13 - Row K and higher, up to KK is ALL AVAILABLE.

Considering they sold many seats in sections 10-12 last week, the student numbers are waaay down.
    In showing row D, or row 4

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    In showing row D, or row 4
    When you put your curser on that row... it says Row K.... and empty seats all the way to the top. I'm guessing they sold the lower seats to the students.
    (It looks like the 4th row.... so I understand the confusion.)

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Is there still a waiting list for season tickets?
    Someone else needs to confirm the answer to your question... I would guess there are fans with fewer points who would love season tickets.
    Won't it be interesting to see which section they go to next? Section 15 ~ or 10 ?

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Student turnout has been underwhelming all year frankly.
    To be fair, younger people like to see things that are new an interesting. You can predict everything that will happen at an NDSU football game except for the score and an occasional power outage. They really dont introduce anything new and different.

I am just giving another side of the argument. I am fine with NDSU tradition and winning FCS titles.
    The fella that watches the CFL

Trumpster is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by devin45k View Post
    To be fair, younger people like to see things that are new an interesting. You can predict everything that will happen at an NDSU football game except for the score and an occasional power outage. They really dont introduce anything new and different.

I am just giving another side of the argument. I am fine with NDSU tradition and winning FCS titles.
    Also TV time outs are terrible.
    Hail Hydra.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I can tell you in the early Fargodome days, when we still wiped an ID at the turnstile, there were plenty of seats open.
    During my time (mid to late 90s), there was only one game that would sell out every two years. And yes, plenty of free seats in the student section(s).
    Hail the BISON!!!