Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Default Re: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Just a suggestion and not sure if it can be done. Could NDSU ask KVLY, Kolpack and Izzo and Forum to mention or print at the end of articles/tv spots for tickets go to gobison.com. Or at minimum mention there are still tickets available... something. Maybe that because a paid ad I do not know. Seems harmless to me.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    I bet half of these go by Friday.
    I don't know, there's almost zero momentum right now moving those open tickets. I bet no more than a few hundred have been sold since they opened them up yesterday morning. I can't imagine that it'll pick up much as we get closer to the game. Walk-up crowds are virtually non-existent since we've been trained to never have that option.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Youngins are turning into snowflakes. They would rather play a gladiator sport video game than watch it in person.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Calm down, students not coming to Bison games in droves isn't something new. As I posted yesterday, the student sections were fairly empty during my time too (mid to late 90s). College students have a lot more going on than people seem to remember here. There's a reason why our fanbase, along with pretty much every other popular college football team, as an older group (30+ years old). Being a fan becomes easier once we have more money and stable.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Just a suggestion and not sure if it can be done. Could NDSU ask KVLY, Kolpack and Izzo and Forum to mention or print at the end of articles/tv spots for tickets go to gobison.com. Or at minimum mention there are still tickets available... something. Maybe that because a paid ad I do not know. Seems harmless to me.
    I have been traveling this week so I can't speak to this particular game, but I know when people were asking the exact same question last year, I heard it on multiple tv and multiple radio stations that tickets were available.

Jay is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just tweeted out...

twitter.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Agreed with this...Send out a simple press release...The media around here is always looking for content.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Are people really that sick of watching you guys win?
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Quote Originally Posted by alphagriz1 View Post
    are people really that sick of watching you guys win?
    yup!! Fcs fatigue
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by PattyBison View Post
    I'm not understanding why it matters?
    Doesn't it make sense to sell $35. and $45. seats first (filling the seats of the dome) rather than $25. standing room only tickets (which are meant to fill the corners)?

(I understand that they weren't aware of the student #'s when the SRO tickets were sold) I also don't know how many SRO tickets they sell?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Doesn't it make sense to sell $35. and $45. seats first (filling the seats of the dome) rather than $25. standing room only tickets (which are meant to fill the corners)?

(I understand that they weren't aware of the student #'s when the SRO tickets were sold) I also don't know how many SRO tickets they sell?
    Well since NCAA gets almost all of the gate money, I guess I don't see where it matters. If 10 bucks gets more people in the door, I would rather focus on getting more people there.