Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Default Re: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    The students pay full freight for their seats, including the equivalent of teammakers fees for their sections.
    4 students pay for 1 seat. Cut them another deal on their fees and sell another section to paying customers.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well, my prediction of 18,000 is starting to look pretty shaky. Count of remaining tickets.

Section 5: 6
    Section 6: 68
    Section 7: 83
    Section 8: 3
    Section 12: 58
    Section 13: 466
    Section 14: 158
    Section 22: 23
    Section 24: 149
    Section 25: 32
    Section 26: 2
    Section 27: 1
    Section 28: 30
    Section 29: 36
    Section 30: 68
    Section 31: 9

Total: 1,192

Even a complete sell-out will only have ~18,300 in attendance due to the seats the band takes up not being counted. Looks like we might be headed towards a similar attendance figure from last year against Wofford in the quarterfinals where we barely cracked 17,000. I guess dominant football is just boring to some...

If it's Colgate instead of JMU coming to town next week for an 11AM Saturday quarterfinal kickoff I'm guessing that number will take another dive.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Well, my prediction of 18,000 is starting to look pretty shaky. Count of remaining tickets.

Even a complete sell-out will only have ~18,300 in attendance due to the seats the band takes up not being counted. Looks like we might be headed towards a similar attendance figure from last year against Wofford in the quarterfinals where we barely cracked 17,000. I guess dominant football is just boring to some...
    If it's Colgate instead of JMU coming to town next week for an 11AM Saturday quarterfinal kickoff I'm guessing that number will take another dive.
    You did alot of counting.
    Question ~ Why did they sell SRO tickets last week? They sold a bunch. (The 20+ yr old alumni & their friends buy them, & cram into the student section, as well as ppl with small children etc.) Why not "sell the seats" FIRST, and don't offer SRO tickets until SEATS are sold? (That's not too hard to figure out.)

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    Question ~ Why did they sell SRO tickets last week? They sold a bunch. (The 20+ yr old alumni & their friends buy them, & cram into the student section, as well as ppl with small children etc.) Why not "sell the seats" FIRST, and don't offer SRO tickets until SEATS are sold? (That's not too hard to figure out.)
    My guess, they knew SRO tickets were available ahead of time, but didn’t know about “seat” tickets until recently.

Using my iPhone to Tapatalk-a-tap-dance on the F’Hawking graves of dead feelings from those who worship Nazi-sympathizers.
    Hail the BISON!!!

I wouldnt want to watch what NDSU is going to do to state on Saturday........ Either.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    AG1 - by himself at the West Acres food court

Youngins are turning into snowflakes. They would rather play a gladiator sport video game than watch it in person.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Youngins are turning into snowflakes. They would rather play a gladiator sport video game than watch it in person.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    I know. It’s just plain offensive the frivolous ways kids these days choose to spend their own free time.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    I'm not understanding why it matters?

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    I know. It’s just plain offensive the frivolous ways kids these days choose to spend their own free time.
    I don't care one bit how they spend their free time as long as they stay off of my lawn.
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post

I bet half of these go by Friday.