Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Default Re: Montana State Tickets on sale now

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    At a local motel tonight with many fb players parents, and their sons (who came over for a short visit.) The parents could not be more EXCITED for this game, & these men are MORE THAN READY TO PLAY! ENTHUSIASM is running extremely high, as it should be!!! Playoffs are huge! We are so fortunate to be able to follow & be represented by this fine group of BISON!
    I’m guessing this team is just a little pent up after what seems like an eternity since they last played. I’m so glad I’m not a Bobcat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Don't believe everything you think.

I doubt the Scats are sleeping well tonight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Something changed this year.. I went to one game and was slightly bored- it just felt like a meaningless game and was over in 15 minutes, the crowd wasn't really into it. the Intro is my favorite part of every game.. No one at work here in Fargo or friends I meet up with in town or even grads in the cities really care anymore.. they all say the same thing- "the games are boring and blowouts" my wife wont even go with me and the kids will go for the ice cream... Its almost like they have become a joke... "how much did they win by this week"

95 percent of the teams that come here have zero talent, no one knows who these schools are or cares.. its funny when I goto NYC 3 times a year people there ask about my jersey and seem more excited about the bison then in Fargo... 10 people stopped to talk about them in one trip through times square.... mostly eagles fans.. so nationally the brand is strong

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I dont think we've sold 50 tickets since I started this thread. Not sure why people wouldn't want to see a good team like Montana State. This is actually a good playoff game.
    No this isn't a good team and will get beat by 40... and even if this isn't true 95 percent of casual fans think it is... every year we hear how sand diego or towson or coastal Carolina is gonna be good and they are the same crappy teams...

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Something changed this year.. I went to one game and was slightly bored- it just felt like a meaningless game and was over in 15 minutes, the crowd wasn't really into it. the Intro is my favorite part of every game.. No one at work here in Fargo or friends I meet up with in town or even grads in the cities really care anymore.. they all say the same thing- "the games are boring and blowouts" my wife wont even go with me and the kids will go for the ice cream... Its almost like they have become a joke... "how much did they win by this week"

95 percent of the teams that come here have zero talent, no one knows who these schools are or cares.. its funny when I goto NYC 3 times a year people there ask about my jersey and seem more excited about the bison then in Fargo... 10 people stopped to talk about them in one trip through times square.... mostly eagles fans.. so nationally the brand is strong
    I have an idea to cure the Bison boredom in Fargo. Move the Bison about 300 miles west where The Force is strong. We will take them in a heartbeat. Also, calling teams we play "zero talent" is insulting and ignorant.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by fmfantasy View Post
    Something changed this year.
    Maybe you got fentanyl instead of heroin.

Lardsin must go!

BisonHorns is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I took a relative from Michigan to the Deleware game. He thought the tailgate was bigger than anything he had ever been to. I thought the energy in the dome was low but he walked out impressed. We also have 18,000 plus fans at home games which is incredible considering what other top schools do (sdsu). I think NDSU football is going great. If someone is bored at the games let the people on the season ticket waiting list have your tickets.
    you mess with the ^Bison^ you get the horns

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    I took a relative from Michigan to the Deleware game. He thought the tailgate was bigger than anything he had ever been to. I thought the energy in the dome was low but he walked out impressed. We also have 18,000 plus fans at home games which is incredible considering what other top schools do (sdsu). I think NDSU football is going great. If someone is bored at the games let the people on the season ticket waiting list have your tickets.
    I do. They're generally available on Stubhub.com for games I don't go to
    Get your BB tickets now!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfanette View Post
    At a local motel tonight with many fb players parents, and their sons.
    Dear Penthouse Forum:...……...

and with that..... we will begin a new thread Re: Colgate Tickets...!!!