Page 357 of 368 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Good win for DR! Never was a doubt in my mind!!
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    I haven’t watched a game yet this season, but after catching up on scores and such my interest just isn’t there. I really want to support this program but honestly with DR leading the way I just can’t. I feel he’ll keep doing enough to keep getting contract extensions.
    I feel this exact way. The interest just isn't there with how they are coached and how they play.

I absolutely understand the frustration, but I think you know what you will get with this team. They aren't perfect. But, the game will be close. I find it entertaining. every game matters. Mid level team that cannot get through scoring droughts. I think we will upset some teams, but can also lose to anyone. But, I find it entertaining at this point. I think both can be true.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

I did like the change with having both bigs start the game. Run for more high post entries into the post for maybe easy buckets. This works as long as both stay out of foul trouble. Waddles must really be in the doghouse not even to see the floor for a couple minutes to give someone a break. Miller needs to be more assertive. He has the ability to take a game over I believe. Morgs has been shooting lights out from the foul line hope that continues.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I did like the change with having both bigs start the game. Run for more high post entries into the post for maybe easy buckets. This works as long as both stay out of foul trouble. Waddles must really be in the doghouse not even to see the floor for a couple minutes to give someone a break. Miller needs to be more assertive. He has the ability to take a game over I believe. Morgs has been shooting lights out from the foul line hope that continues.
    Waddles can't defend for shit and since defense has been our biggest area of concern putting him on the floor for more offense doesn't really help the situation. He's not bad on the ball but he gets lost in the shuffle way to easily, I remember a play in the Montana game he came in and the very first possession Montana swung the ball from one side to the other and he got lost in the paint, screened and his guy had a WIDE open 3 in the corner on the other side...he was back out at the next stoppage. Just have to be better

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We making the summit league tournament?

Call me skeptical about March magic this year. What's to stop a player or two from leaving and the process just starts over? His teams always under perform other than 2020. 2022 we had a decent team but still didnt make the dance. Unfortunately even with a poor year he isnt getting fired.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Call me skeptical about March magic this year. What's to stop a player or two from leaving and the process just starts over? His teams always under perform other than 2020. 2022 we had a decent team but still didnt make the dance. Unfortunately even with a poor year he isnt getting fired.
    Yeah, I have zero confidence in Larson making a change. I keep thinking Cook will do something to shake up the athletic department leadership. Until that happens, Dave isn't going anywhere.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Yeah, I have zero confidence in Larson making a change. I keep thinking Cook will do something to shake up the athletic department leadership. Until that happens, Dave isn't going anywhere.
    Cook is at the games with a ring side seat. Do you think he feels the same way we do sitting there watching the game?
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I wish we had a coach that wasn't satisfied with being a 16 seed. Which won't be happening this year.