Page 350 of 368 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360 ... LastLast
Results 3,491 to 3,500 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

dufferole is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Bison win 101 to 72.

Quote Originally Posted by dufferole View Post
    Bison win 101 to 72.
    Back in the day that would have gotten you a free Whopper(I think it was Burger King, maybe it was McDonalds)

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Prime example of how narcissistic you are is you know as I have told you I like Dave as our coach
    You think he is terrible
    Our opinions differ
    But you fail to remember the 19-20 team which in my opinion was the best team to play at ndsu
    Whoa. Best team? Guess you missed the team that won a game in the NCAA or the Ben Woodside lead squad.

What P5 team did those guys beat? I must have missed those victories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

steel is correct.

also wtf is WISC STOUT D3 score being updated in here.

3 fucking NAIA/D3's this year to pad davey's stats with 3 wins. pathetic.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    tickets? LOL no. banned from "tailgating" for end of 1 season 15 YEARS AGO for the last 2 games because I took the fall for my tailgate in the rainforest burning t shirts and general deabuachery and fighting with asshole nazi fargodome people then YES that is correct.
    and then we rented out the back deck of the Hotel there by tailgate and partied there! hahaha Slobalick Vettel and all those guys were such pussies. Gene was awesome as we laughed about it at Iowa/Minnesota game couple years later.

see ya at the bar Dormie. you're still the man.

once again fight with me instead of defending this horrible friggin coach we are STUCK WITH !!!!! So what if he and his wife drink wine at the Presiden'ts house
    More untruths. You were banned from tailgate and the Fargo Dome for the rest of the season and they returned your money. Why because after you had your shit box towed you decided to call a few people in high positions and cuss them out. You didnt take the fall for anyone.

But whats not surprising you couldnt take your punishment like a man so you snuck in to tailgate. I actually saw you with a bandana over your face.

Then you begged GT to let you back in so they let you back for basketball. You were lucky as most of those involved in the decision to do so didnt want you to return.
    Oh I also know about what happened at the initial meeting when you were called on the carpet. So its best you just STFU.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-21-2023 at 05:16 AM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by steelbison View Post
    Whoa. Best team? Guess you missed the team that won a game in the NCAA or the Ben Woodside lead squad.

What P5 team did those guys beat? I must have missed those victories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    19-20 was a great team that got stopped by Covid
    You can think as you want as this is all opinion
    I’ll think as I want
    I rarely miss a home game and have not since the woody days
    How bout you?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

steel is correct.

also wtf is WISC STOUT D3 score being updated in here.

3 fucking NAIA/D3's this year to pad davey's stats with 3 wins. pathetic.
    Maybe you need to go in and help witb the schedule if it so easy to find teams to play(especially to come to Fargo)you fucking idiot

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Maybe you need to go in and help witb the schedule if it so easy to find teams to play(especially to come to Fargo)you fucking idiot
    The scheduling issue is a direct result of funding...or lack thereof. You aren't going to get better home games unless you are willing to spend more money to do it. The risk is whether or not the fans will show up to offset the additional cost. I think if NDSU shows a consistent commitment to scheduling better, the fans will show up. I'm not talking about P5's, I'm talking about some really compelling mid-majors year in and year out. Consistently playing that level of competition also can help recruiting when players know that they are going to be facing an elevated level of competition. There is no guarantee in that path but in my opinion we are going to continue to be what we are if we don't try to improve our scheduling first and foremost.

Someone forgot their dementia pills

And in regards to basketball scheduling. Maybe everyone else in the country sees how shitty a coach he is and don’t want to come to Fargo

Ask Mr Mills from ORU
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Someone forgot their dementia pills

And in regards to basketball scheduling. Maybe everyone else in the country sees how shitty a coach he is and don’t want to come to Fargo

Ask Mr Mills from ORU
    It’s a funding issue and you know it
    Dementia I think you should look in the mirror
    TRUST THE PROCESS