Page 325 of 368 FirstFirst ... 225275315323324325326327335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    He's an ass plain and simple. He benched White for a fucking turnover and allowed Massner to dominate and probably hoped they'd lose just to prove some stupid ideology he thinks he has with his "process". It's no wonder players won't stay here having to put up with his constant negative BS. Yeah he can win games in the Summit league with 1 or 2 dominate players bailing his ass out but he'll never have a team that can get a 12 seed or better and win a game against a legit tourney team. There's always going to be way too much turnover because he drives kids off with his attitude. We should have been posting Morgan and Nelson up all season against every fucking team. We should be inbounding the ball to Nelson when teams are pressing but instead he has Nelson inbounding the fucking ball. JFC the guy couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag!
    Amen to all of this!!!!!

So looked like Richman overachieved a bit, especially after the non-conference start. Going to be difficult to beat USD and SDSU back to back nights. USD has not played well lately. ORU is the clear favorite and will take a special night to knock them off. I have ORU beating SDSU by single digits in the ship. Lets hope we dont have any significant losses in the portal.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What cuddling fathers you all must have had. First thing I ask my kid after his games are the things he did wrong. Then tell him he doesn't crash the boards hard enough. Dave would have you all bawling in your rooms cause he doesn't hug you enough.
    Absolutely!! It takes fire to make steel.
    Damn, I'm Good!

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    What cuddling fathers you all must have had. First thing I ask my kid after his games are the things he did wrong. Then tell him he doesn't crash the boards hard enough. Dave would have you all bawling in your rooms cause he doesn't hug you enough.
    Instead of criticizing fathers, please defend his “better off losing” comment.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

I French kiss. Everybody does eh. Yeah but daddy says I'm teh best eh.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Instead of criticizing fathers, please defend his “better off losing” comment.
    Team needs a kick in the ass. Every player on the court needs to play sharp especially this time of year. A + in the win column is good for seeding but shouldn't overshadow a lesson that should be taken from that game. Do not let up for a second.

He caused the season starting out as a disaster with his constant roster turnover. And it very well might be that these guys are entitled, but he's the one who recruits them. Wouldn't be a surprise to lose Nelson and Morgan in the off-season. That would be a disaster.

McFeely’s take on the situation at the beginning of this article (including a Bisonville reference)…

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...basketball-joy
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    McFeely’s take on the situation at the beginning of this article (including a Bisonville reference)…

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...basketball-joy
    That guy sure has a way with words

Say what you want, but never doubt March Dave. He has proven his ability to pull a team together at the end of the season, and has won lots of games in Sioux Falls.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN