Page 317 of 368 FirstFirst ... 217267307315316317318319327367 ... LastLast
Results 3,161 to 3,170 of 3671

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And here is a needed reminder that Sam Griesel played 4 years for NDSU/Coach Richman

https://gobison.com/sports/mens-bask...-griesel/17571

So unless he was to give up his pro overseas opportunities to stay a Bison, a 5th Super Senior Season wasn’t happening. Instead, Nebraska and possible/probable NIL money persuaded Griesel to stay near his family in Lincoln. So why would Sam stay in Fargo and give up money in doing so???

https://gobison.com/sports/mens-bask...ree-eady/17570

And Tryee Eady not only played 4 years for NDSU/Coach Richman, but also had a redshirt season in Fargo. So that would be his sixth year here. Why would he have stayed if Sam wasn’t going to? And since Rocky was done after his 6 years in Fargo?
    Yes, “why would one stay?” is the question a lot of players seem to be asking themselves. Since before the transfer portal. And before the COVID extra eligibility.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Did it ever stop? Most just stopped caring enough to post about it.
    Ding... ding... ding...

Quote Originally Posted by heckler View Post
    Ding... ding... ding...
    I remember meeting up with Heckler, Unbison, Slick, Frisco Cruiser boys, Joe D, Hando & Burgandy & others before basketball games at BWW's pre-richman. since then it's been zero excitement at games.

that ORU game was the Quiet-est large crowd I've ever seen and even the students, they were loud for a hot minute but couldn't sustain it.

a New Coach WITHOUT THE PROCESS (or whatever the f#(* that is...) with a fast paced offense and exciting ball movement would have that SHAC Packed every game making NDSU hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Ive been to quite a few HS BB games locally and Youth BB tournaments the past month, there is a HUGE HUGE BASKETBALL community here just waiting to be entertained.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Did it ever stop? Most just stopped caring enough to post about it.
    +++++++++++++++++++

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I remember meeting up with Heckler, Unbison, Slick, Frisco Cruiser boys, Joe D, Hando & Burgandy & others before basketball games at BWW's pre-richman. since then it's been zero excitement at games.

that ORU game was the Quiet-est large crowd I've ever seen and even the students, they were loud for a hot minute but couldn't sustain it.

a New Coach WITHOUT THE PROCESS (or whatever the f#(* that is...) with a fast paced offense and exciting ball movement would have that SHAC Packed every game making NDSU hundreds of thousands of dollars.

Ive been to quite a few HS BB games locally and Youth BB tournaments the past month, there is a HUGE HUGE BASKETBALL community here just waiting to be entertained.

I am not happy with a 6-11 team … but don’t know what good it does to come
    On here and demand for a new coach
    Lakes was an early born millennial instant gratification. And weather we all want to admit it or not
    We all have been influenced by social media and internet on demand we want answers or results and clamor for them instantaneously…. It will happen
    How it supposed to
    Happen and the day it does people like lakes will be stomping up and down saying see I told you so
    Do we get better idk
    But I’m gonna continue to cheer for
    Bison basketball and for Dave as he is our head coach
    TRUST THE PROCESS

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Those were the days! Fun times!

Grizzled is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

If we win they will show up?

Not speaking for anyone else, but I still love going to mbb games but I don’t have any desire to listen to you whine and bitch. You actually used to be fun and now you fucking suck.

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Not speaking for anyone else, but I still love going to mbb games but I don’t have any desire to listen to you whine and bitch. You actually used to be fun and now you fucking suck.
    Chapo says "get off my board, you annoying punks" and then proceeds to reminiscence about walking uphill both ways in the snow to BWW, the rainforest and a full, loud BSA.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

NDSUBowler is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Richman signed another contract in the dark in June to extend him through 2026-27

https://www.inforum.com/sports/bison...ract-extension