Page 316 of 368 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366 ... LastLast
Results 3,151 to 3,160 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

The best coach of all time Coach K also chewed out his players once in a while but I don’t know what it is but Richy rubs me the wrong way when he does it. I tend to be a yeller as a coach as well, but Richy seems to take it to a new level that never looks good. He did chew out others numerous times in that game as well with that constant pissed off look like that is what he is looking to do.

Nelson should have protected the rim on that play as that was really bad.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Sky isn't falling, it is what it is. No reason to be mad, Bison basketball doesn't seek greatness. Trust the three games in March process.
    glad you guys are happy with a 6-11 team with 0 wins over anyone 179 ranked or higher

hell show me their highest ranked win in 10 years of Richman. I'll turn to dust waiting for a 1-100 rank win in 1 of the lowest ranked conferences in D1.

yelling at Maleeck did wonders. he put up 31 last night at UNC Wilmington
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    A coach first has to earn player respect before the grill-thing works. Don’t see that with your guy.
    Back in the day you respected the coach and expected an ass chewing every now and then. You also knew that after the ass chewing you were going to get an encouraging pat on the back afterwards. If all your getting is the ass chewing, respect is lost!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    glad you guys are happy with a 6-11 team with 0 wins over anyone 179 ranked or higher

hell show me their highest ranked win in 10 years of Richman. I'll turn to dust waiting for a 1-100 rank win in 1 of the lowest ranked conferences in D1.

That is what you got out of my very apathetic post chapo?
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Wasnt it you that said the first half of the season means nothing? And the last part of the season was the most important?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Wasnt it you that said the first half of the season means nothing? And the last part of the season was the most important?
    huh? ahh no.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Griesel, Eady, HH, Knotek

We're one more great transfer away from having one of the best starting 5's in school history all having left when they could still be playing with us this year.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    That is what you got out of my very apathetic post chapo?
    Nuance and innuendo is lost on that one...

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Oh so the sky is falling again? Can you football only guys stay out of here and just talk about nil and portal stuff elsewhere? Lol
    Did it ever stop? Most just stopped caring enough to post about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Griesel, Eady, HH, Knotek

We're one more great transfer away from having one of the best starting 5's in school history all having left when they could still be playing with us this year.
    And here is a needed reminder that Sam Griesel played 4 years for NDSU/Coach Richman

https://gobison.com/sports/mens-bask...-griesel/17571

So unless he was to give up his pro overseas opportunities to stay a Bison, a 5th Super Senior Season wasn’t happening. Instead, Nebraska and possible/probable NIL money persuaded Griesel to stay near his family in Lincoln. So why would Sam stay in Fargo and give up money in doing so???

https://gobison.com/sports/mens-bask...ree-eady/17570

And Tryee Eady not only played 4 years for NDSU/Coach Richman, but also had a redshirt season in Fargo. So that would be his sixth year here. Why would he have stayed if Sam wasn’t going to? And since Rocky was done after his 6 years in Fargo?