Page 310 of 368 FirstFirst ... 210260300308309310311312320360 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Very disappointing. NDSU is not going to win many games this year, are we?
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Serious or not serious question depending on one's perspective. Could the women beat the men this year? I know it is VERY unlikely due to biological male/female physical differences, but the energy of the teams and the win totals make one wonder... What if?....
    ok delete this. lol. cmon
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Pep Band View Post
    Serious or not serious question depending on one's perspective. Could the women beat the men this year? I know it is VERY unlikely due to biological male/female physical differences, but the energy of the teams and the win totals make one wonder... What if?....
    If you mean we would win more games if we swapped the women's coach for the men's coach yes we would.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Can we get the mods to close down the Men’s BB thread? We don’t do threads for intramural sports do we? Seriously, lock it all down until Dave is gone. The questioned posed in this thread has been clearly answered in the affirmative.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Let it be known that I was one of if not the first to want Richman gone and that was 4 years ago!

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

He has what....two more years on his deal-------DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY think NDSU would BUY HIM OUT????

I don't----think we are stuck with him for two more years (if that is what is left on his deal)

PLEASEEEEE give someone else a chance to run the program after RICHY's contract is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    He has what....two more years on his deal-------DOES ANYONE SERIOUSLY think NDSU would BUY HIM OUT????

I don't----think we are stuck with him for two more years (if that is what is left on his deal)

PLEASEEEEE give someone else a chance to run the program after RICHY's contract is up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    True never going to happen. I’ve said this before. You think we are bad this year. Wait until we lose our two best players to the portal. Next year will be worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Let it be known that I was one of if not the first to want Richman gone and that was 4 years ago!
    Yeah we caught a lot of hell from a lot of people for seeing where this was all headed
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yeah we caught a lot of hell from a lot of people for seeing where this was all headed
    And you were both wrong 4 years ago. He put two teams into the NCAA tournament (had there been one in 2020) and took the other two teams to the Summit League championship game since then. Odds are exceedingly low a new coach does that. Now it's clear to anyone with eyes that this program is in a tailspin.

If he doesn't get it figured out in a hurry I don't think it's a crazy notion that he gets bought out once the season ends. The buyout can't be more than a couple hundred k after this year and even less after next year. It's beyond dumb to allow a coach (who's not going into retirement) to coach out his contract because he can't/won't recruit that last year especially. If that happens it would be very evident the AD doesn't give two shits about the men's basketball program since he'd leave the new coach with no incoming recruiting class and a complete rebuild on top of it.

I think he gets next year unless things come completely unglued. Just kind of how our admin operates, would love for them to prove me wrong.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.