Page 293 of 368 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303343 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I'm tired of watching Richman call a timeout to get INTO a players face and SCREAM at them during the entire timeout----you are a coach of experience---how effective is this practice--

Yesterday he choose to SCREAM at Sam Hastreiter early in 1st half because he didn't pop out and contest a 3 point shot----Sam went on to commit 5 turnovers and miss all his 3's; Freddy and Dom saw it on tv and commented during the game that must be tough---Freddy went on to try to explain how its ok (late second half he got two put backs) and looked rattled

We wonder why sooooo many players transfer out----not many players RESPOND to in your FACE SCREAMING----yet I've seen three games this year----other one that was shown on tv was Josh Streit for not rebounding

Is this the type of coach we want to BUILD a young roster? I just shake my head
    I couldnt agree more! I saw it watching also. Every player he shouts at ends up playing scared and everything goes down hill. Plus he looks horrible yelling at freshman that are only trying I see why guys enter the portal with a coach like that. He wont be able to find any recruits for his culture soon.

Can we reset the title of the thread back to all caps now?
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Can we reset the title of the thread back to all caps now?
    t

this is accurate
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Fan Forever View Post
    I couldnt agree more! I saw it watching also. Every player he shouts at ends up playing scared and everything goes down hill. Plus he looks horrible yelling at freshman that are only trying I see why guys enter the portal with a coach like that. He wont be able to find any recruits for his culture soon.
    Fellas, we need to stop using the word "culture", until we have one........ Right now..........there is no freakin' "culture". If there is a "culture", please explain to me what it is. Please put it in words so that I will know what you're talking about when you talk about DR's "culture".

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Fellas, we need to stop using the word "culture", until we have one........ Right now..........there is no freakin' "culture". If there is a "culture", please explain to me what it is. Please put it in words so that I will know what you're talking about when you talk about DR's "culture".
    I’m with you on this. Richman’s “culture” is elusive. Every effing year it’s something different. He is a fake, and his players see it—>hence their completely inconsistent play on the court.

He’s from Wahpeton, yet has this weird and fake twang to his voice, and his assistants have picked up on it too. It’s both fake and nauseating to me.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

NDSU #329 of 362 on ESPN basketball power index. woof

https://www.espn.com/mens-college-ba...verview/page/7
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    I’m with you on this. Richman’s “culture” is elusive. Every effing year it’s something different. He is a fake, and his players see it—>hence their completely inconsistent play on the court.

He’s from Wahpeton, yet has this weird and fake twang to his voice, and his assistants have picked up on it too. It’s both fake and nauseating to me.
    I think hes trying to claim some of the FB culture.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    I think hes trying to claim some of the FB culture.
    “Whale of a game” was corny, but at least it was real.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post

Completely agree on his twang. It’s grating to my ears and I can barely listen to him when he talks. Does he think it makes him sound cool? So weird.

The fact that every player on that 23-win team last year is playing college basketball this year except Rocky Kreuser but 4 would-be starters aren't doing it here tells me the culture Richman is trying to cultivate doesn't work.