Page 282 of 368 FirstFirst ... 182232272280281282283284292332 ... LastLast
Results 2,811 to 2,820 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Football really needs money to beat Murray state?

And I'm not even a b ball guy. I like wrestling. (WWE)
    And Brother Love, Loves You

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-ba...oints-per-game

Ok 13-14 we ranked 73rd
    This year we were 91st
    But that 73.1 pig would have been good for ranking 87 in 2013-14
    Could you please explain to me how greatly this game has changed in 8 years as far as scoring
    Good luck it hasn’t anywhere but in your head
    Nice website, although it's completely wrong in it's PPG numbers, and the official NCAA stats could show you that.
    Read my post again...see what happened to PPG the second Dave took over in 2014. It's not rocket science.

And, not that I should have to point this out, but we play in one of the worst conferences in the NCAA, so even averaging 75 PPG isn't impressive...when you play so many shit teams, you should score alot, especially when you play Northland and put up 114 to pad the stats.
    Also, you could go to the actual NCAA official team PPG stats and see how scoring has increased since 2013, but I don't assume you will. Just stick with your website that is inaccurate and tell everyone how accurate it is and the game hasn't really changed in 8 years.

Not sure if you are Dave, work for Dave, or maybe Dave's relative, but lets agree to disagree on his coaching/recruiting ability and leave it at that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Nice website, although it's completely wrong in it's PPG numbers, and the official NCAA stats could show you that.
    Read my post again...see what happened to PPG the second Dave took over in 2014. It's not rocket science.

And, not that I should have to point this out, but we play in one of the worst conferences in the NCAA, so even averaging 75 PPG isn't impressive...when you play so many shit teams, you should score alot, especially when you play Northland and put up 114 to pad the stats.
    Also, you could go to the actual NCAA official team PPG stats and see how scoring has increased since 2013, but I don't assume you will. Just stick with your website that is inaccurate and tell everyone how accurate it is and the game hasn't really changed in 8 years.

Not sure if you are Dave, work for Dave, or maybe Dave's relative, but lets agree to disagree on his coaching/recruiting ability and leave it at that.
    Provide a link to your accurate information please
    https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketbal...nt/team/145/p2

Do you like this one where we are ranked in the top 20%
    Of college basketball
    And every team in college basketball plays some cupcakes so that is what it is
    You want to agree to disagree as long as you get the parting shot
    We compete equal to the level of funding period
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Provide a link to your accurate information please
    https://www.ncaa.com/stats/basketbal...nt/team/145/p2

Do you like this one where we are ranked in the top 20%
    Of college basketball
    And every team in college basketball plays some cupcakes so that is what it is
    You want to agree to disagree as long as you get the parting shot
    We compete equal to the level of funding period
    You just provided the accurate link....which is the source I told you to go to. Not sure what the question is there? Also, not actually in the top 20%, but whatever, math and stuff.

There are 4 teams in our conference ahead of us in PPG, who actually are in the top 20%. 2 of them are in the top 5 overall and one is #31...think about that.

We play in a dogshit conference, one of the worst in the NCAA. Scoring points isn't hard against 3/4th of the conference. Daves style is slow, and slower.

Funding has zero to do with coaching, or kids liking the coach and liking his style of play.

Tell Dave I said Hi!

You just provided the accurate link....which is the source I told you to go to. Not sure what the question is there? Also, not actually in the top 20%, but whatever, math and stuff.

There are 4 teams in our conference ahead of us in PPG, who actually are in the top 20%. 2 of them are in the top 5 overall and one is #31...think about that.

We play in a dogshit conference, one of the worst in the NCAA. Scoring points isn't hard against 3/4th of the conference. Daves style is slow, and slower.

Funding has zero to do with coaching, or kids liking the coach and liking his style of play.

Tell Dave I said Hi!
    Yep 21%
    Sorry for my rough math
    You have not read what I’ve said I said funding doesn’t change coaching
    I have said that it changes scheduling and recruiting opportunities
    This emphasis on scoring points you have is idiotic
    Oral roberts was #4 in scoring we beat them 3 times
    You don’t like coach richman

So how do schools like Michigan, Villanova, Texas tech, Michigan state and a bunch of others get players or have success they are much lower on your ppg metric of what kids want
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Yep 21%
    Sorry for my rough math
    You have not read what I’ve said I said funding doesn’t change coaching
    I have said that it changes scheduling and recruiting opportunities
    This emphasis on scoring points you have is idiotic
    Oral roberts was #4 in scoring we beat them 3 times
    You don’t like coach richman

So how do schools like Michigan, Villanova, Texas tech, Michigan state and a bunch of others get players or have success they are much lower on your ppg metric of what kids want
    1. Those are P5 schools in much harder conferences. Hence, harder to score. Does not mean they play "pass the ball around the arc for 20 seconds Dave Richman style" type of ball.

2. Oral Roberts was ranked #299 out of #350 teams for scoring defense....gee, not sure why they didn't crush everyone and we beat them 3 times.

3. The emphasis is not on the PPG average, it's on Daves style...it just so happens that since the Summit is so pathetic that one's PPG should be high. As proof that 4 of the teams in the conference are in the top 20% in scoring, with 2 of them being in the top 5 and one being #31.

I don't like Dave as a coach, wasn't that obvious? Seems like the players and coaches might not so much either.

Anyway, glad you think he's about as good as we can ask for, since Matt L won't get rid of him.

1. Those are P5 schools in much harder conferences. Hence, harder to score. Does not mean they play "pass the ball around the arc for 20 seconds Dave Richman style" type of ball.

2. Oral Roberts was ranked #299 out of #350 teams for scoring defense....gee, not sure why they didn't crush everyone and we beat them 3 times.

3. The emphasis is not on the PPG average, it's on Daves style...it just so happens that since the Summit is so pathetic that one's PPG should be high. As proof that 4 of the teams in the conference are in the top 20% in scoring, with 2 of them being in the top 5 and one being #31.

I don't like Dave as a coach, wasn't that obvious? Seems like the players and coaches might not so much either.

Anyway, glad you think he's about as good as we can ask for, since Matt L won't get rid of him.
    Didn’t the summit have a sweet 16 run last year
    Everyone forgets about the 19-20 team that didn’t get to dance because of Covid
    Was maybe our best team ever
    That would have been back to back trips to the dance
    Followed by two close loses in the conference tournament championship
    So I’d say his style works we also have our highest ranked recruit ever coming in next year and a point haired from Chicago who was second team all city
    So I am gonna see how it plays out
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Tony Almeida is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Is this a real question?

So I’d say his style works we also have our highest ranked recruit ever coming in next year and a point haired from Chicago who was second team all city.
    After all these years, you're still putting faith into Richman's ability to coach up a kid, to utilize the kid's full potential, and to put those talents into situations that make sense? I commend your confidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Almeida View Post
    Is this a real question?

After all these years, you're still putting faith into Richman's ability to coach up a kid, to utilize the kid's full potential, and to put those talents into situations that make sense? I commend your confidence.
    I think unbison is just taking the opposite view of lakes.

Lakes, by being such an insufferable twatwaffle on social media, you end up creating ML and Richman fans. It's not that people here really support them...they just can't stand you so they end up liking whatever you dislike.
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I would not say I’m not concerned, I dont believe the sky is falling
    We have maybe the best player in program history on the roster in grant
    We have the highest rated recruit ever coming in kid from Texas
    We just finished second in our conference and we were battling to dance again
    We lost 2 that were not anticipated and both were defensive liabilities imo
    The other recruit I’m excited about is the pg from Chicago
    He was 2nd team all city
    I’d say you can choose to be upbeat if you want to
    Best player in program history. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]. Not even close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk