Page 276 of 368 FirstFirst ... 176226266274275276277278286326 ... LastLast
Results 2,751 to 2,760 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    I'm talking ATMOSPHERE and actual student section and fans cheering crazy dunks and alley oops.

NDSU BB has 5 big wins in 15 years:
    at Big Dance vs #15 ranked Oklahoma
    at #8 Wisconsin to break their home win streak
    at #22 ranked Marquette
    Woody vs Oakland in 1st summit title
    Vinnie/Tyson summit title win 2019

and 3 of them were 2009 & b4
    So do you just cut and repost this every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    We're throwing good money at bad if we stay in FCS football and spend at our current levels or increase them as a percentage of overall Ath. Dept. spending. (I realize that real dollars will need to go up to accommodate for inflation and cost increases) We've won 9 of 11 titles. Gotten more press coverage than any other FCS team in that timeframe and likely in history. The ceiling of the status quo has been reached. I just don't see how spending more money on football will generate more revenue. There is no plan for a new stadium anytime soon that would allow us to expand ticket revenue and there is no larger TV/Media contract in FCS than the one we currently have. Will spending more on football potentially result in us winning the next 10 championships without losing one? Possibly. Outside of the on the field performance of football, there is really no justification for spending more on football other than to try to prepare ourselves for a move to FBS. If that's the case, than why not share that intention more with the fans? I think it might give some fans a shot in the arm to give more to the program in whatever way they can and aid in that goal. As I've stated many times, if that is not the intention and a realistic path to FBS is not feasible than I don't see a reason for the disparity in spending between football and basketball relative to our competition in FCS.
    Why do you keep repeating yourself. No need to answer.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    It takes a while to get through to some people you know this
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Sorry. Forgot to check with you again to see if it was ok with you for me to share my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Sorry. Forgot to check with you again to see if it was ok with you for me to share my opinion.
    Uh oh you answered when 56 told you to not. Here comes a “meme” about you being stupid.

I put meme in quotes because 56 doesn’t share memes, he shares random pictures with some random quote about being stupid pasted over the top, and then calls it a meme. Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Matt Larson? knock knock.. you there?
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Matt Larson? knock knock.. you there?
    Don't bother him. He's working on a contract extension for Richman.

Dave's assistant left for a dog shit program in the same dog shit conference, for the same title of assistant. If his assistant coaches are willing to leave for a program that is absolute dog shit in the same conference, what do you think that means about how they view Dave?
    I don't give two shats about if he knows the head coach there. He knows Dave too.

Matty L is probably writing up the lifetime extension for Dave right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Dave's assistant left for a dog shit program in the same dog shit conference, for the same title of assistant. If his assistant coaches are willing to leave for a program that is absolute dog shit in the same conference, what do you think that means about how they view Dave?
    I don't give two shats about if he knows the head coach there. He knows Dave too.

Matty L is probably writing up the lifetime extension for Dave right now.
    So we got Dave (no one wants to coach with him OR be coached by him) , Grant Nelson & Andrew Morgan. Watch out Kansas....we comin!!!!!!

1660 just had a caller questioning program and Richman.
    1660 says
    "don't worry guys. everyone gone except Grant, but the 1 constant is the head coach... " LOL WUT???
    maybe that's the problem! Peter Principle...