Page 272 of 368 FirstFirst ... 172222262270271272273274282322 ... LastLast
Results 2,711 to 2,720 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

when you lose 10 games and are behind in most every game you have no choice to try and catch up.

take out the 114 point game vs fu<king Northland, 88 vs concordia and 90 vs #338 ranked Idaho and your averages are affected.

I cannot why some of you are so happy with complacency & mediocrity with the NDSU basketball program,
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    haha they stopped doing it!! They were effective first 3 games of tourney

I just wanna see the offense that most of these big dance teams had.

saw Tyler Witz was D2 2nd team All conf with •14.1 PPG | 8.6 REB . nice to see him enjoy his last year

Miami gave up 47 points to Kansas in the 2nd half, couldn’t get defensive stops. In order to get up and down you need to force turnovers, get stops and rebound. Miami failed on all three.
    Your knowledge of the game reminds me of a fifth grader, all flash, no substance!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    Miami gave up 47 points to Kansas in the 2nd half, couldn’t get defensive stops. In order to get up and down you need to force turnovers, get stops and rebound. Miami failed on all three.
    Your knowledge of the game reminds me of a fifth grader, all flash, no substance!
    hey genius you'll notice I posted that early in the 1st half. try and keep up I know it's hard for you pro-richman folks who thinks he is John wooden but hasn't had a job offer or interview in 8 years now.

when you lose 10 games and are behind in most every game you have no choice to try and catch up.

take out the 114 point game vs fu<king Northland, 88 vs concordia and 90 vs #338 ranked Idaho and your averages are affected.

I cannot why some of you are so happy with complacency & mediocrity with the NDSU basketball program,
    It’s wiggle wiggle make it work for you

No one on here has said he is Jon wooden
    Again the sky is falling shit
    Get over your personal grudge against the guy
    TRUST THE PROCESS

77.3 ppg (13-5 Summit League) 2021/22 NDSU Scoring Average
    69.7 ppg (13-5 Summit League) 2020/21 NDSU Scoring Average

74.8 ppg - 2021/22 NDSU Scoring Average
    69.7 ppg - 2020/21 NDSU Scoring Average

you guys just don't get it. it's dead. time for a new direction
    no win better than 192nd other than 3 oru games (who didn't play defense) & lost 4 starters.

you guys just don't get it. it's dead. time for a new direction
    no win better than 192nd other than 3 oru games (who didn't play defense) & lost 4 starters.
    The good thing (or reality?) is that no one will give a shit next Fall/football season about any of these transfers and or what is happening with the NDSU MBB program.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Hey, Charlie, that's pretty cruel of you to say that.........but, it's true.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    The good thing (or reality?) is that no one will give a shit next Fall/football season about any of these transfers and or what is happening with the NDSU MBB program.
    I agree with this whole heartedly and that is in reality what holds the program back
    A few Dave “apologist” like myself will be digging for a bit of info but not enough of us to expect
    A team that is consistently making deep runs chapo forgets that basketball is a third world country at ndsu
    That without fan support the funds are not there to bring in bigger name ooc games he keeps saying shit like we didn’t beat a team ranked higher the. 192 except the 3 times we did
    He actually is the problem that keeps there from being discussions on this board
    Is Dave a perfect coach absolutely not is he a great coach idk but he is for sure a good coach and it is what it is we are always in a hunt for the tourney and literally at our level ( funding, conference affiliation) that as good as it gets
    TRUST THE PROCESS

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I agree with this whole heartedly and that is in reality what holds the program back
    A few Dave “apologist” like myself will be digging for a bit of info but not enough of us to expect
    A team that is consistently making deep runs chapo forgets that basketball is a third world country at ndsu
    That without fan support the funds are not there to bring in bigger name ooc games he keeps saying shit like we didn’t beat a team ranked higher the. 192 except the 3 times we did
    He actually is the problem that keeps there from being discussions on this board
    Is Dave a perfect coach absolutely not is he a great coach idk but he is for sure a good coach and it is what it is we are always in a hunt for the tourney and literally at our level ( funding, conference affiliation) that as good as it gets
    I'll start off by saying that the football program and the excitement around it is what initially grew my Bison fandom again after the move to D1. That being said, anyone who doesn't realize that the growth of the basketball program is a huge factor in what happens with our entire athletic department is living in a fantasy world. I guess that mentality is what frustrates me the most and I think that some of the largest boosters and donors at NDSU are contributing to that sentiment. I think it is going to be a limiting factor for our Athletic Department moving forward if it isn't rectified. The football program has brought a great deal of attention to the University but, in my opinion, the best business decision for the entire athletic department moving forward is to invest in the basketball program at a higher level. I agree with you that it is hard to be overly critical of Coach Richman because he has produced results that are in line with the level of investment. That being said, the level of investment is far too low. Football will always get a big chunk of pie and rightfully so but the long term vision should have much more emphasis put on basketball. Unless we are going to find a way in the near future to build a 35K seat football stadium the football program is very close to reaching it's ceiling. The basketball program on the other hand has far more upside.