Page 270 of 368 FirstFirst ... 170220260268269270271272280320 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    lol you should be press secretary

this program was fools gold and you bought a ton of it as did others, enjoy selling that gold as we are stuck w a coach that hasn't won a big game in 8 years. not 2 or 3.

8 years!!
    How often do you think low-mid majors win big games?

The reason Oral Roberts was a story last year is because it happens most low majors don't win one game... much less two.

NDSU isn't a great basketball school. I would like to see them improve. I think just about everyone would. But you make it sound easy. There are 300+ division one schools. Many of whom put resources into basketball. Many of them with money and recruiting hotbeds nearby.

NDSU can get better and everyone here wants them to. But your arguments regarding NDSU's place in the basketball world are objectively dogshit.
    College of Business Alumnus

lol you should be press secretary

this program was fools gold and you bought a ton of it as did others, enjoy selling that gold as we are stuck w a coach that hasn't won a big game in 8 years. not 2 or 3.

8 years!!
    And what was Chapo saying last October 25th??? See below

well last year we'd be 13-12 if you took those 2 layups out. not exactly a "great" basketball season. and 17-16 in 2018-2019

Only 2 chances on that elusive 1st Power 5 WIN this year Arizona (56 rpi) Creighton (34 rpi)

Indiana State are average (105) 14-10
    UNLV is awful (217) and was 10-15
    Cal Poly was 3-20 (335)
    Idaho was 1-21

Lets see a 25-3 year. 1 time, schedule is a calkwalk.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post

And what was Chapo saying last October 25th??? See below

[/B]
    And this was his next post saying all the team was really missing was a good coach.

Now it seems to be missing more.

Even a broken watch is right twice a day eh.

"what are you talking about ? I am laying out the season schedule. there are legit 2 FOR SURE losses (Power 5 Zona/Creighton) after that it's Pud City, NDSU absolutely should go 25-3 with a great coaching output!!! how is that bitching?? PUMP IT UP!!"

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I don't follow b-ball like a lot of guys around here but it just seems like there is a track record. Carlin Dupree, Paul Miller, Khy Kabellis, Deng Gue, Noah Christiansen, MHH, Cook, Eady & Griesel off the top of my head are all guys that have butted heads, left early or grad transferred out. From the outside, the optics aren't great especially considering Khy, Deng, MHH and Cook were all guys who would've likely seen increased roles. Is that culture?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Cam Hunter, Knotek, Horn....2 of the 3 would have been good contributors.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post

Even a broken watch is right twice a day eh.

And that same broken clock that is right twice a day
    is wrong the other 22 times……

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    And that same broken clock that is right twice a day
    is wrong the other 22 times……
    It's wrong for 23 hrs and 58 minutes bro. Even more if he has s second hand eh.

Lardsin must go!

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    He got an extension when he had earned one vinnie Tyson and company were one of our best teams ever
    The two seniors stated they were done after this year before the season so it is not alarming

1 starter and one bench player left fact
    They did beat oru 3 times so your 192 number is not a fact

Attendance being down is a nationwide phenomenon so that can’t be put squarely on the coach
    Sorry not all your facts are facts
    The two seniors stated they were done after this year, yes but I think we all believed that they were done playing college basketball. It definitely changes my perception of it that they both are going to play college basketball next year, just not at NDSU. Your point is valid though that no one should have been expecting them to be back.

watching Miami go up and down the court. so much fun.
    I've watched 95% of the big dance games so far, offense has been wonderful. Houston defense is the anolomy with their 2-3 zone

Season has been over for 3+ weeks now, zero interest in Dave for 8th straight year so I'm assuming if any changes were happening it would've happened by now.
    so lose 7 guys , 4 starters (I'm including Rocky) Good News is Grant/Andrew are our rocks right now, so hopefully they are good
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

watching Miami go up and down the court. so much fun.
    I've watched 95% of the big dance games so far, offense has been wonderful. Houston defense is the anolomy with their 2-3 zone

Season has been over for 3+ weeks now, zero interest in Dave for 8th straight year so I'm assuming if any changes were happening it would've happened by now.
    so lose 7 guys , 4 starters (I'm including Rocky) Good News is Grant/Andrew are our rocks right now, so hopefully they are good
    If you expect NDSU to play like Miami I feel bad for you.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    If you expect NDSU to play like Miami I feel bad for you.
    no shit Sherlock. just saying. offense has been fast & buzzing with most successful teams
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?