Page 267 of 368 FirstFirst ... 167217257265266267268269277317367 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by tolnabison View Post
    Not sure he is a D1 player. Just my opinion. Maybe I am wrong, could see him as possibly a walk-on.
    He looks like a D1 athlete. He would have to improve his outside shooting to be able to play at ndsu. A walk on offer would probably be the right start.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    You mean I should stop being optimistic for the future of bison basketball and quit donating to teammakers and start badmouthing everything ndsu does on every message board and social media platform and we will all of a sudden be great
    I'd ask what evidence you have for optimism? And you can do whatever you want with your dollars. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why under 'ol richy it's become an annual thing for contributors and/or guys set to become regular contributors to leave the program. Even before the current transfer portal rules were put in place. To not acknowledge that something seems off with the way this off-season has shaped up so far is ignorance.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    I'd ask what evidence you have for optimism? And you can do whatever you want with your dollars. I don't think it's unreasonable to ask why under 'ol richy it's become an annual thing for contributors and/or guys set to become regular contributors to leave the program. Even before the current transfer portal rules were put in place. To not acknowledge that something seems off with the way this off-season has shaped up so far is ignorance.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    I think to be alarmed that tyree and Sam are in the portal after telling the coach it was their last season in preseason is anything to be alarmed about Malik was a miss the others I don’t see being great losses with the recruits we have coming in
    TRUST THE PROCESS

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

ORU, SDSU and USD have all lost standout players to the portal recently. It sucks for the fans but some of you think this is just an NDSU thing. This is today’s college athletics. Get used to it!

Quote Originally Posted by semobison View Post
    ORU, SDSU and USD have all lost standout players to the portal recently. It sucks for the fans but some of you think this is just an NDSU thing. This is today’s college athletics. Get used to it!
    Yeah nowadays teams/fans have to get used to it .. the good teams embrace the possibility of the portal as well.

If St Peter of New Jersey can make the sweet 16 NDSU has no excuses. It all comes down to coaching.

Quote Originally Posted by wcb_sas View Post
    Yeah nowadays teams/fans have to get used to it .. the good teams embrace the possibility of the portal as well.
    Yep if it’s so prevalent everywhere else I can’t wait to see us get players with the skill and character of Sam and Tyree. Apparently every team lost their best two players to transfer portal! Like shootin fish in the barrel
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by 04 Badger View Post
    If St Peter of New Jersey can make the sweet 16 NDSU has no excuses. It all comes down to coaching.
    and Oral the year before Sam to Neb instead of leading NDSU says it all
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU92 View Post
    Yep if it’s so prevalent everywhere else I can’t wait to see us get players with the skill and character of Sam and Tyree. Apparently every team lost their best two players to transfer portal! Like shootin fish in the barrel
    Why are you or anyone acting as if this is a surprise it has been known about since the beginning of the season
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    and Oral the year before Sam to Neb instead of leading NDSU says it all
    Just go fuck yourself seriously you have become or maybe always have been a detriment to ndsu athletics
    TRUST THE PROCESS