Page 262 of 368 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312362 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    We are going to be like Hictory no 5 on 5! We didn't even have a coaching change. This is wild!

Current Roster:

Grant Nelson
    Boden Skunberg
    Joshua Streit
    Andrew Morgan
    Kolbe Rada (walk on)

Mckinney: Tore ACL late in season out for year

Gone:
    Seniors
    Rocky
    Eady
    Kallman

Transferring:
    Guy
    Griesel
    Cook
    Hayes
    Haman

New Recruits:
    Tajavas Miller
    Noah Feddersen
    Damari Wheeler Thomas
    Sam Hastreiter

We have 4 scholarship available - Hello Transfer Market we will take anybody!

I think we might see us go after a few of the Omaha guys that we had offers out to?

We did offer Tony Osburn (PG Omaha), I would take Mason Walters if he wanted to try out D1 ball and any chance of Paul Burns. We better hope the freshman are ready to play! We need to recruit two more PGs just to practice decent.

Sam has NOW decided to use last yr of eligibility....Richman's "like a son" would rather go somewhere brand new to use his last yr ....

That SAYS SOMETHING TO ALLL RICHMAN BACKERS....

isnt gonna drastically improve stock for playing in Europe

Sam!!!! tired of playing for Richy

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    Sam has NOW decided to use last yr of eligibility....Richman's "like a son" would rather go somewhere brand new to use his last yr ....

That SAYS SOMETHING TO ALLL RICHMAN BACKERS....

isnt gonna drastically improve stock for playing in Europe

Sam!!!! tired of playing for Richy
    Here come the attack dogs on you kujava
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How many players remain on roster? What number does it get down to before this isn't just "normal mid-major life"?

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blackdiamond2 View Post
    We are going to be like Hictory no 5 on 5! We didn't even have a coaching change. This is wild!

Current Roster:

Grant Nelson
    Boden Skunberg
    Joshua Streit
    Andrew Morgan
    Kolbe Rada (walk on)

Mckinney: Tore ACL late in season out for year

Gone:
    Seniors
    Rocky
    Eady
    Kallman

Transferring:
    Guy
    Griesel
    Cook
    Hayes
    Haman

New Recruits:
    Tajavas Miller
    Noah Feddersen
    Damari Wheeler Thomas
    Sam Hastreiter

We have 4 scholarship available - Hello Transfer Market we will take anybody!

I think we might see us go after a few of the Omaha guys that we had offers out to?

We did offer Tony Osburn (PG Omaha), I would take Mason Walters if he wanted to try out D1 ball and any chance of Paul Burns. We better hope the freshman are ready to play! We need to recruit two more PGs just to practice decent.

I would say a good start there. Get a solid PF plus 2 PG. Burns with more talent around him will free him up to make more shots. Teams figured him out late in year with nothing around him. They really put the clamps on him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Meh, a little rough though but not completely shocking.

I didn't realize Eady was a Senior.
    I think the exact same about Griesel as I did with the Cox brothers.
    Maleeck likely upset with his role.
    Cook lost his role to Skunkberg.
    Guy and Haman were nothing more than security and depth behind an already established lineup. Absolutely no loss.

Maleeck and Cook are the only wtf ones I look at. And if they can't handle teammates being better than let them leave. NDSU will still compete next year and finish among the top but any type of championship just got a lot harder. There's whispers that SDSU has some younger rotation players looking to leave too.

NDSU has 2 incoming recruits that are likely going to come in and play major minutes right enough. They were good enough to compete for roles if everyone returned even. They should look more for quality depth in the transfer market and let the process of the program continue.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    [/B]
    I would say a good start there. Get a solid PF plus 2 PG. Burns with more talent around him will free him up to make more shots. Teams figured him out late in year with nothing around him. They really put the clamps on him.
    Agreed. Also, I initially thought Walters was worth a scholly his senior year. He just had the it factor to him whether he could continue to improve was the question which it looks like he has.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Meh, a little rough though but not completely shocking.

I didn't realize Eady was a Senior.
    I think the exact same about Griesel as I did with the Cox brothers.
    Maleeck likely upset with his role.
    Cook lost his role to Skunkberg.
    Guy and Haman were nothing more than security and depth behind an already established lineup. Absolutely no loss.

Maleeck and Cook are the only wtf ones I look at. And if they can't handle teammates being better than let them leave. NDSU will still compete next year and finish among the top but any type of championship just got a lot harder. There's whispers that SDSU has some younger rotation players looking to leave too.
    One problem is Cook was a great shooter and Skunberg isn't there yet. Cook was really needed this next year.

Richman is having some issues and it comes back to things that have been mentioned for years on Bville. His really strange rotations at times and how he gets so down on players that the rest of us see as talented (and we all know we are right on Bville). An example of goofy rotations can be seen in the championship game with MHH and him having a great first half and then basically not playing again.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    One problem is Cook was a great shooter and Skunberg isn't there yet. Cook was really needed this next year.

Richman is having some issues and it comes back to things that have been mentioned for years on Bville. His really strange rotations at times and how he gets so down on players that the rest of us see as talented (and we all know we are right on Bville). An example of goofy rotations can be seen in the championship game with MHH and him having a great first half and then basically not playing again.
    yea cook is definitely a major loss. I really don't think there's any way of replacing what he brings. next year. I don't look at the issues the same. NDSU is a top 2 program on an island with SDSU in the Summit. People can question his decisions on players, but he seems to have a pretty good grasp on what needs to be done for NDSU to remain among the top. People cannot question his track record. And before the people who know nothing come out and say NDSU should be better, they clearly aren't looking at the resources going into the program in comparison with other Summit teams.

I hate to get into a spat over something so trivial but i am not saying they should have extended DR in the dark of night they need to be transparent and upfront they were wrong to be secretive in that case. My point to who missed it is this they will not fire DR while he is winning at such a high rate regardless of how he does it. I may not agree with this position but it is the reality of our current situation. Unless some Alumni with big pockets goes to ML and says I will pay out the buyout of DR so you can hire someone I think is better and younger it most likely isn't happening. So unless we as fans want the team to crater and lose where they feel a change is needed it isn't happening under the current situation. That being said DR needs to schedule better, recruit better if he wants to continue winning. The transfers this week are concerning in some cases and dead weight or missed player evaluation which happens but seems to be a pattern with DR. I see us unless changes being made this year being in lower middle like a 6-8 seed next year because of the young players and loss of certain starters which were not expected and troublesome.

Quote Originally Posted by laniersmith View Post
    I hate to get into a spat over something so trivial but i am not saying they should have extended DR in the dark of night they need to be transparent and upfront they were wrong to be secretive in that case. My point to who missed it is this they will not fire DR while he is winning at such a high rate regardless of how he does it. I may not agree with this position but it is the reality of our current situation. Unless some Alumni with big pockets goes to ML and says I will pay out the buyout of DR so you can hire someone I think is better and younger it most likely isn't happening. So unless we as fans want the team to crater and lose where they feel a change is needed it isn't happening under the current situation. That being said DR needs to schedule better, recruit better if he wants to continue winning. The transfers this week are concerning in some cases and dead weight or missed player evaluation which happens but seems to be a pattern with DR. I see us unless changes being made this year being in lower middle like a 6-8 seed next year because of the young players and loss of certain starters which were not expected and troublesome.
    it was a mistake & continues to be a mistake.
    A real AD & serious sports university corrects a mistake.
    unfortunately for Matt Larson to do something puts the bullseye right on him (especially w the secret extension) so we are probably screwed. brilliant !!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?