Page 257 of 365 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

This year, I set out to be far more positive than negative. I actually think I succeeded. And a part of that was renewing my basketball season tickets this year after a couple seasons off. But honestly, I'm probably back to not renewing next year. I'm happy for some of you that a winning record in the Summit league tourney is enough, but I have higher expectations for NDSU basketball. I think DR has been a better coach than in seasons past. Good recruits and there has been more (but not enough) use of big men down low, mismatched against defenders. But we often lose games we shouldn't and we always lose games we should. No, we're not going to be Gonzaga. We'll never be a #1 seed. But can we please be something better than we are? Can we please be an obvious option for the NIT if we don't make the NCAA? Can we be a good team for other teams to schedule, because if they beat us, it will be a quality win? These are goals that are well short of being the #1 team in the country. I don't think they are unreasonable requests for a coach of state's land-grant research university after 8 seasons as head coach.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Another good player hits the portal.

hope no one opens the 2 fire dave threads from 2018

MHH wants to push the ball, newsflash .... SO DO ALL OF THESE KIDS!!! we need to adapt

Grant Nelson would be soooo much fun to watch in a fast break offense
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I am perplexed. DR's recruits have to know what they're getting involved in playing at NDSU.......they have to know DR's style of play and if that doesn't fit their wants and needs......don't commit (and I use that term loosely). Dave isn't going to change after 8 years as HC. If you want up tempo.......sorry, boys, go somewhere else, oh, and good luck to MHH.

IF NDSU dumps Matt Larson today, then we can use that money for Richman's buyout.

Then we goto Wisconsin's Krabbenhoft or Colorado State's Ali Farokhmanesh (UNI guy) .... 2 up and coming midwest boys and we freakin BALL OUT..

Or Bruce Weber or Tom Crean on a bounceback..

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    IF NDSU dumps Matt Larson today, then we can use that money for Richman's buyout.

Then we goto Wisconsin's Krabbenhoft or Colorado State's Ali Farokhmanesh (UNI guy) .... 2 up and coming midwest boys and we freakin BALL OUT..

Wrong. Bruce Weber coaches an unwatchable brand of basketball. He pretty much craps his pants in close game situations.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by KSBisonFan View Post
    Wrong. Bruce Weber coaches an unwatchable brand of basketball. He pretty much craps his pants in close game situations.
    good point.... cross him off the list.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

Your not applying? You have all the answers tho

Nobody is getting fired anytime soon. It just is what it is.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Nobody is getting fired anytime soon. It just is what it is.
    has any coach ever been fired at NDSU since 1999 and Bob Babich?