Page 255 of 368 FirstFirst ... 155205245253254255256257265305355 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,550 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Chapo is the biggest source of Bison Fatigue on Bisonville

so no facts refuted, same ol same ol next year I guess or 3 years more
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    so no facts refuted, same ol same ol next year I guess or 3 years more
    Facts? You don’t care about facts. Look at DR W-L record vs Saul/Tim. Look at his Summit League Records. Look at is SLT Record vs Saul/Tim.

Facts? Apparently you like to cherry pick facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Facts? You don’t care about facts. Look at DR W-L record vs Saul/Tim. Look at his Summit League Records. Look at is SLT Record vs Saul/Tim.

Facts? Apparently you like to cherry pick facts.
    I think...and I know how I feel, but most see the lack of signature wins under DR. Tim and Saul had teams that beat ranked teams, won a tournament game as a 12 seed.

DR teams lack that and when you lose to or struggle with sub 300 teams it screams coaching, especially when he has said all along about it only matters in Sioux Falls, which is false.

But yes records are good, just not the same OOC W/L against top teams to help you get the highest seed possible
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Tim coached through the transition and coached in the BSA. So did Saul. Saul wasn’t perfect, but no one could possibly compare DR to Tim.

Case in point, our highs were higher with both and they had to recruit players to play in the BSA. Look at the summit now… four? teams in the bottom quadrant of D1. Yikes no wonder SDSU sleepwalked thru the conference.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Half of our wins are against trash, bottom 50 DI teams or non-DIs. Not a single win against a top 150 Kenpom team. As usual the "great" record is very hollow.

There is no cherry picking in regards to Dave's lack of signature wins, the fact that we can't beat great/good teams speaks to coaching in my opinion. I have come to accept this is just what NDSU basketball is now. High floor/Low ceiling program, it is what we strive to be.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Half of our wins are against trash, bottom 50 DI teams or non-DIs. Not a single win against a top 150 Kenpom team. As usual the "great" record is very hollow.

There is no cherry picking in regards to Dave's lack of signature wins, the fact that we can't beat great/good teams speaks to coaching in my opinion. I have come to accept this is just what NDSU basketball is now. High floor/Low ceiling program, it is what we strive to be.
    I agree with all of this. And until something changes, I don't see the needle moving on Bison basketball. I know I talk shit about 'ol Richy on here a lot, and I'm sure he's a nice guy. I've heard that he's a nice guy and I've seen him interacting with his family and I really appreciate that about him.

I really only watched the SL championship game and I know every coach coaches differently, but the way 'ol Richy lays into the guys when they make a mistake is unbecoming. When the game is on the line and he reverts back to his weave which results in ending up further and further from the basket with every pass, and their two bigs are in foul trouble, nobody is screaming in his face.

/rant

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This year is carbon copy of past Richman era years. His teams play like boys against men against real D1 competition. I have ZERO hope we will ever win or even be competitive in a big dance game. In previous coach eras I felt like we could win those games. Chapo isn’t wrong. Richman has zero signature wins, which, as long as he has been here now is pathetic

Quote Originally Posted by ZHerd View Post
    This year is carbon copy of past Richman era years. His teams play like boys against men against real D1 competition. I have ZERO hope we will ever win or even be competitive in a big dance game. In previous coach eras I felt like we could win those games. Chapo isn’t wrong. Richman has zero signature wins, which, as long as he has been here now is pathetic
    Bison 1660 would have you believe Tarleton St is a big win this year....at keast that what they were saying the day after the near miss
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Bison 1660 would have you believe Tarleton St is a big win this year....at keast that what they were saying the day after the near miss
    Ya it’s annoying. Honestly, I’m sure Dave is a good guy and I’d like him to succeed, but, as a fan, I wish I had something more than a summit league late season run against mostly bad teams to look forward to. I hope he makes me eat my words. Hopefully they’ll nab that elusive high major win next year.