Page 246 of 368 FirstFirst ... 146196236244245246247248256296346 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,460 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    Poor lil guy… you run your mouth 24/7 about others suck it up buttercup
    hey I'm Right. got it.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    NDSU has led the conference in attendance the past few years, and probably will again this year. Not saying they dont need to some new and exciting to get people there, because they do. Just like football. The biggest frustration I have is with season ticket holders not going and then not getting their tickets in the hands of people who want to go. Nothing more frustrating then looking for tickets and showing only 10 singles available and then going to the game and seeing a couple hundred empty ones. As with football; there needs to be a better ticket exchange program. Also, the student section sucks. BSA student section behind the bench would stand and yell all game. Now they barely look up from their phones to cheer. No yell leaders for a while now. They might as well be in class.
    According to the Summit League website, NDSU is in third place for attendance this season at 1800 per game. 2020-2021 they led the Summit in attendance at 1500 per game which I'm sure was affected by Covid. 2019-2020 they led the Summit in attendance at 2675 per game. In order for this program to make a step up they need additional funding. One way to get that funding is to increase attendance. If they could get the attendance to an average of 4000 per game (on par with UNI and other MVC teams) they would likely realize an additional 1 million in annual revenue just in ticket sales. Add in concessions and increased advertising potential and it would likely be over 1.5 million in additional annual revenue. That additional revenue would definitely be helpful in increasing the coaching salaries, recruiting budgets and other investment areas that would help elevate the program.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    hey I'm Right. got it.
    Whatever floats your imaginary blimp in the sky
    Like bubba or not he has been as successful or more then Saul and miles
    He is big dance qualifier it’s what he is good at
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Whatever floats your imaginary blimp in the sky
    Like bubba or not he has been as successful or more then Saul and miles
    He is big dance qualifier it’s what he is good at
    Tim Miles was the best coach we had. offensive sets, faster paced play & personality, beat #8 Wisc, #23 Marquette MWC Offer.
    Saul maybe wasnt the most technical or innovative, but he had personality. beat #15 Oklahoma & Notre Dame, etc MAC Offer.
    Dave has Neither of their Traits on or off the court. and has beat NO BODY NO ONE. ZIP. No Job Offers what's Dave's biggest win? NC Central in a #16 seed playoff game?? LOL

Tim Miles was the best coach we had. offensive sets, faster paced play & personality, beat #8 Wisc, #23 Marquette MWC Offer.
    Saul maybe wasnt the most technical or innovative, but he had personality. beat #15 Oklahoma & Notre Dame, etc MAC Offer.
    Dave has Neither of their Traits on or off the court. and has beat NO BODY NO ONE. ZIP. No Job Offers what's Dave's biggest win? NC Central in a #16 seed playoff game?? LOL
    Don’t forget his best team got voided by Covid
    What did beating Wisconsin do for us not a dam thing
    You just bitch and bitch and everyday you look more a bison hater then a fan
    Facts are facts 97% of your posts are negative or complaining
    Get the fuck over yourself
    TRUST THE PROCESS

nothing refuted from my post. got it

this program is not good in an even shittier conference.
    New coach & New System & New excitement would do wonders for this program. this is a fact, it's not bitching, I use the Facts & stats from Net rankings & Quad 4 wins. Power 5 wins, etc. D3 St Thomas dam near beat us.

nothing refuted from my post. got it

this program is not good in an even shittier conference.
    New coach & New System & New excitement would do wonders for this program. this is a fact, it's not bitching, I use the Facts & stats from Net rankings & Quad 4 wins. Power 5 wins, etc. D3 St Thomas dam near beat us.
    It’s not facts… it’s your opinion there is no facts to be had coloring the coach we have to a imaginary coach of your choosing
    You have zero idea what a fact is

A fact is know it is irrefutable that is not what you are using
    What am I to refute
    That coach richman is not liked by you
    You don’t like his style of basketball
    That wins the right to play in ncaa at a higher rate then any coach in our conference
    TRUST THE PROCESS

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

A lot of that interest comes from interest initiated by the coach himself. How much does he put himself out there at the coaching conventions? How much does he have his mentors promoting for him because he has a desire to advance? Teams looking for coaches are also going to be reaching out when they know they are looking again. It's possible those calls going to the coach are responded with "I'm good where I'm at."

We have no idea if any of those are happening with Dave. Most coaches at this level are looking to move up so that's not likely, but it is possible.

It’s not facts… it’s your opinion there is no facts to be had coloring the coach we have to a imaginary coach of your choosing
    You have zero idea what a fact is

A fact is know it is irrefutable that is not what you are using
    What am I to refute
    That coach richman is not liked by you
    You don’t like his style of basketball
    That wins the right to play in ncaa at a higher rate then any coach in our conference
    go read above. I've posted the last 10 posts of facts

ZERO. 0. ZIP GOOD WINS THIS YEAR. (oru by 1?)
    Never a Power 5 win NOR a Big G5/Mid Major win in 7 years

14-1 Quad 4 record this year, 2-7 vs the rest.

1800 avg attendence

you're wrong. deal w it.

Tim > Saul > Billiter > Inniger > Richman. for NDSU "coaching"

had to goto 2 ots w 12-11 WIU and down by 7 to D3 St thomas, was losing to UND, Denver & Omaha. 300th ranked teams

You got to stop ripping on Dave, seriously. Its annoying. Are you even an NDSU fan?! I mean seriously. Do you rip on Entz and call him a shitty coach when he loses to SDSU and needs a comeback win vs Missouri St? Dave’s success is nothing to overlook. Do I wish he had a big signature win vs a power 5? Obviously. But come on. Look at the stats. Record of 136-87, 4 regular season championships, 3 conference tournament championships in 5 appearances, and an NCAA tournament win. He is one of the best coaches in NDSU basketball history. You can hate him but the success speaks for itself.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN