Page 245 of 368 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295345 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    funny after WE talked about how shitty the attendence all year that NDSU is trying so hard for these last 2 games.

bringing the trophies and football coach to help them.
    raffles for students for tvs, etc
    LOL its too late

and yes they were going to have more fans for Oral Roberts anyways, they were Sweet 16 duh.
    Where have you been? Last several games they have been doing student raffles for residence halls.
    If you would quit whining so much you might have time to attend games. And if you are there do something
    pr0ductive for once.

Quote Originally Posted by imabison View Post
    Where have you been? Last several games they have been doing student raffles for residence halls.
    If you would quit whining so much you might have time to attend games. And if you are there do something
    pr0ductive for once.
    He’s actually accurate. Did you receive the survey for football games? They ask about all the things he mentions and whether they are important to fans.

And it’s clear NDSU Athletics reads and gives respect to BV content.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

they are trying to make "FETCH" happen. Fetch = Richman. Larson knows he screwed up on this.

NDSU will average 1600-1800/fans this year which is absolutely pathetic.

12-1 vs Quad 4 teams is not getting excitement (oh and you are losing most of the game to these pud ass teams...even D3 teams)

Invest in the Basketball program, pull the cord after this season. bring in a new philosophy, get some exciting play and maybe a couple. 3-4 breakaway dunks per game or at least utilize the freakin paint when you have 4 big men
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    He’s actually accurate. Did you receive the survey for football games? They ask about all the things he mentions and whether they are important to fans.

And it’s clear NDSU Athletics reads and gives respect to BV content.
    Yes I recd the football survey but I no attend football for other reasons I did not look at the survey

If they do get rid of Richmond are you applying for the head coach? Maybe if they get rid of Larson you could be both AD and head mens bb coach

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    If they do get rid of Richmond are you applying for the head coach? Maybe if they get rid of Larson you could be both AD and head mens bb coach
    That would be boring for him he couldn’t message board about the ad or coaches
    TRUST THE PROCESS

mtoutfitter is online now Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Do they still make Phone Books for him to sit on while coaching. I forgot, they have booster seats now days.
    Life is tough, but it's even tougher if you're stupid.......John Wayne

/End Lakes. Roll Herd!

when the POSTER IS RIGHT... attack him. I understand. carry on.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

NDSU has led the conference in attendance the past few years, and probably will again this year. Not saying they dont need to some new and exciting to get people there, because they do. Just like football. The biggest frustration I have is with season ticket holders not going and then not getting their tickets in the hands of people who want to go. Nothing more frustrating then looking for tickets and showing only 10 singles available and then going to the game and seeing a couple hundred empty ones. As with football; there needs to be a better ticket exchange program. Also, the student section sucks. BSA student section behind the bench would stand and yell all game. Now they barely look up from their phones to cheer. No yell leaders for a while now. They might as well be in class.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    when the POSTER IS RIGHT... attack him. I understand. carry on.
    Poor lil guy… you run your mouth 24/7 about others suck it up buttercup
    TRUST THE PROCESS