Page 240 of 368 FirstFirst ... 140190230238239240241242250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    With all due respect. Fuck off. I do not consider you a Bison fan if you refer to one of the programs as “dog shit.” You realize that the last 3 seasons we made the ncaa tounament, made the ncaa tournament, and lost in the championship game. To call the program dog shit is just stupid and proves you know little about basketball. Yeah, last nights game was bad. Every player and coach would tell you that. Happens to every team. Lets continue to build now that the whole team is healthy and win in sioux falls. You want a dog shit team? Look north about 80 miles!!
    I'm a regular critic, although I've tried to be less of a critic this year. But I do respect that you are a die-hard defender of the BB program and of Dave. Your comments about the team are always eternally optimistic. There's something noble about that. So honest question for you. And this is sincere. I'm willing to listen and hear you out. Set aside our NCAA appearances. Are you happy with what you are seeing on the floor night in and night out? Do you like the offense? Do you like the coaching decisions regarding line-up, game preparation, in-game and halftime adjustments, etc.? If you do, that's totally fine. I'd like to hear about it. I mean, even as a critic, I think there are some positives. For example, I was just telling my buddy who came with me to the game last night that I don't miss the weave at all. So that's a positive development in my mind. I think we've gotten better at the free-throw line (last night notwithstanding). I like some of the raw talent and height that has been recruited. So I can say some positive things. Is there anything you would criticize about the coaching or the program? Don't you agree that we could be much better and more consistent? And if so, how do we get there (coaching change, Dave evolves, different recruits, something else)? This is not a trap post. This is a sincere attempt at dialogue.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I'm a regular critic, although I've tried to be less of a critic this year. But I do respect that you are a die-hard defender of the BB program and of Dave. Your comments about the team are always eternally optimistic. There's something noble about that. So honest question for you. And this is sincere. I'm willing to listen and hear you out. Set aside our NCAA appearances. Are you happy with what you are seeing on the floor night in and night out? Do you like the offense? Do you like the coaching decisions regarding line-up, game preparation, in-game and halftime adjustments, etc.? If you do, that's totally fine. I'd like to hear about it. I mean, even as a critic, I think there are some positives. For example, I was just telling my buddy who came with me to the game last night that I don't miss the weave at all. So that's a positive development in my mind. I think we've gotten better at the free-throw line (last night notwithstanding). I like some of the raw talent and height that has been recruited. So I can say some positive things. Is there anything you would criticize about the coaching or the program? Don't you agree that we could be much better and more consistent? And if so, how do we get there (coaching change, Dave evolves, different recruits, something else)? This is not a trap post. This is a sincere attempt at dialogue.
    I'll respond. I agree there are some positives...free-throw shooting overall is pretty good. No real issue with defense. I do think we are one good player away from having something...as we have decent talent on the court. Our offense is just not good (nicest way I can say it to not offend). The men's team is near unwatchable this season. I said I wasn't going to watch another game until the tournament...but my son keeps wanting to watch the games so I watch with him.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

the fact that no one takes on my attendence post above tells me all i need to know.

we almost lost to 2 of the 8 WORST teams in D1 BB out of 355. omaha & und. we've lost to UMKC and WIU
    we are 12-8 in D1. 10-1 vs quad 3 teams. (200+ ranked teams) & 2-7 vs under 200 ranked teams (1 pt win vs ORU & 1 pt win over Tartelton who is 7-13 & ranked 185th)

we have ZERO "really good wins" in 21 games
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

bisoneer is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I agree the attendance is poor at best. Is it covid or 20 below or boring ballgames? Kind of a combo of all imo. Need
    Something to change after spending all that dough on the arena. Could have save that money and still played ball at the force arena. We won a ton of games there and I loved
    Sitting at rail having a beer while the Bison just destroyed opponents there!
    Let's Go Bison!!!

We have had some very talented players in the past and our comments are about the same. If we have a team that has the same problems as past teams, what could possibly be the problem?
    As far as wins, I keep hearing that March is when it counts. Fine then. We can just not show up until March? That’s dumb. I will go because I like basketball and the Bison, but this same stuff, different year is getting old.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    With all due respect. Fuck off. I do not consider you a Bison fan if you refer to one of the programs as “dog shit.” You realize that the last 3 seasons we made the ncaa tounament, made the ncaa tournament, and lost in the championship game. To call the program dog shit is just stupid and proves you know little about basketball. Yeah, last nights game was bad. Every player and coach would tell you that. Happens to every team. Lets continue to build now that the whole team is healthy and win in sioux falls. You want a dog shit team? Look north about 80 miles!!
    Your opinion is fine, but the athletic department should be concerned with the opinion like mine. You are going to support them no matter what, which is good. Thanks for that. NDSU needs that. But my dollars are out there to be had, and they should really want them.

But like I said before until something changes, I'm not real interested. A note interesting brand of ball. A coach that doesn't stand on the sidelines with his arms crossed or give the same "culture" talk every week on the coaches show. More desirable OOC games. Anything. To me it's gotten stale.

Winning the SL tourney is great and nothing to sneeze at. But having an underwhelming regular season and then making the tournament as a 16-seed or play-in game isn't growing the program.

In closing, I appreciate your opinion and you too can kindly fuck right off. Respectfully.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

I’d have to fully agree with you. My family and I drive 320 miles round trip to watch a game. I purchased season tickets again this year with big expectations and it’s the same old Richman garbage. It’s like the man has keys to a corvette but doesn’t know how to drive a manual transmission. We’ve even had Larson walk right passed us while eating before a game at a table and he completely ignored us like we were invisible. Waved to the guy and politely said hello and he just kept walking. Nobody around us at all and we know he heard us. Just an annoyed look out of the corner of his eye and put his head down and kept on walking. I’m starting to lose patience with all of this nonsense. I have dollars to spend but have been withholding because of those two clowns. This program is nowhere near what I thought it be at this point of DI ball and I don’t see it improving at all under this current administration. Both Richman and Larson need to go. Arrogance and ignorance at its finest in my opinion. I’m ready to throw in the towel until something changes. I’ve been very loyal but it’s starting to fade.

Adams ND is pretty close to a 320 mile round trip to Fargo.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by PickedBess View Post
    Adams ND is pretty close to a 320 mile round trip to Fargo.
    484 for me bro. I'm 72 miles from Nekoma eh. Know that way to well.

This guy is so just a drunk barnwintersports eh

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Your opinion is fine, but the athletic department should be concerned with the opinion like mine. You are going to support them no matter what, which is good. Thanks for that. NDSU needs that. But my dollars are out there to be had, and they should really want them.

But like I said before until something changes, I'm not real interested. A note interesting brand of ball. A coach that doesn't stand on the sidelines with his arms crossed or give the same "culture" talk every week on the coaches show. More desirable OOC games. Anything. To me it's gotten stale.

Winning the SL tourney is great and nothing to sneeze at. But having an underwhelming regular season and then making the tournament as a 16-seed or play-in game isn't growing the program.

In closing, I appreciate your opinion and you too can kindly fuck right off. Respectfully.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
    Well said. Respectfully.