Page 239 of 368 FirstFirst ... 139189229237238239240241249289339 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,390 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

You guys spend a lot of time following this dog shit team. Until Richy is gone, or at least starts coaching an exciting brand of basketball, I'm not going to waste the energy.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    You guys spend a lot of time following this dog shit team. Until Richy is gone, or at least starts coaching an exciting brand of basketball, I'm not going to waste the energy.

true. last 2 games of 1200 & 1350 fans agree with you.

with a new coach & exciting fast break offense or any offense would bring in 5000

3500 more tickets x @ $20 average = $70,000
    $70,000 x 15 games = $1 million

you could get a big time coach for $500k and still make another $500k

and pay off last 3 years of this contact as well
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Im going to watch because I love the Bison. But it's concerning that we arent beating up on the bad teams at home.

NDSU_grad is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    true. last 2 games of 1200 & 1350 fans agree with you.

with a new coach & exciting fast break offense or any offense would bring in 5000

3500 more tickets x @ $20 average = $70,000
    $70,000 x 15 games = $1 million

you could get a big time coach for $500k and still make another $500k

and pay off last 3 years of this contact as well
    We’ll never get 5000 in the SHAC. I think we could get 2500-3000 though.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Im going to watch because I love the Bison. But it's concerning that we arent beating up on the bad teams at home.
    Can't even use the injury excuse anymore either... everyone was available for this one.

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Can't even use the injury excuse anymore either... everyone was available for this one.
    There were moments last night I liked the game they were playing, even if the defense kind sucked. Taking the ball to hoop, looking inside, drive and kick out...then it just went away.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    There were moments last night I liked the game they were playing, even if the defense kind sucked. Taking the ball to hoop, looking inside, drive and kick out...then it just went away.
    I get so frustrated watching their offense against a man-to-man defense. It's so slow and easy to guard. Way too often the only guy moving is the guy who has the ball... and there's rarely any screens either on the ball or away from it. It looks more like a zone offense.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    I seemed when Sam went out of the game the offense stalled. No movement off ball and just pass it around. I was happy to see Rocky a couple of times take his man to the hoop. He needs to do that more, vs just standing out for his straight on 3 pointers. Cooks needs to shot and drive more. Skunberg is playing good and looking for his shots more. Help defense from anywhere is not there. Pick and roll is something we have and continue not to defend well at all.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post

With all due respect. Fuck off. I do not consider you a Bison fan if you refer to one of the programs as “dog shit.” You realize that the last 3 seasons we made the ncaa tounament, made the ncaa tournament, and lost in the championship game. To call the program dog shit is just stupid and proves you know little about basketball. Yeah, last nights game was bad. Every player and coach would tell you that. Happens to every team. Lets continue to build now that the whole team is healthy and win in sioux falls. You want a dog shit team? Look north about 80 miles!!
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Counting down the days until we get a 16 seed and get a total beat down on national TV by Auburn or Gonzaga. Already took the day off of work!!!