Page 209 of 365 FirstFirst ... 109159199207208209210211219259309 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,090 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Took a peek at Texas Tech’s roster…they’ve got 5 kids on the roster as of right now. Wowza!

https://texastech.com/sports/mens-basketball/roster

I forgot Mac Mcclung declared for the draft.

3 to 1 Coaching Ratio!!!! these colleges are so dumb. you don't need 15 coaches
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Always thought Obanor had a better shot at moving up than Abmas. Obanor was the rock that Abmas played off of. He was more flashy but always seemed like Obanor was the center of gravity of that offense.
    It's also easier to find impact guards that it is to find impact forwards. One of the main reasons most mid-majors start 3-4 guards.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    It's also easier to find impact guards that it is to find impact forwards. One of the main reasons most mid-majors start 3-4 guards.
    Can we have a couple then? Please???

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Folks are whining about Dave Richman? Look at the Gophers dumpster fire for 21-22. They have almost no big men on their roster, completely crying over losing Filip Rebracca to Iowa. I’ll take Rocky and Grant over Rebracca, and we have Andrew Morgan on top of that. DR has done a good job retaining players in these tough times.

IMO, this year will be one of the greater all time bison teams if. The point guard position step up just a little. Lots of credit to DR for shaping this roster and for coaching/developing it.
    Last edited by Herd; 07-17-2021 at 11:05 AM.

AKBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bump.......

MSUM 135 points
    NDSCS 107 & 99 points
    in their last games

I mean, doesn't anyone want to be entertained anymore??
    Erv Inniger is shakin his head.

at least we have 0-3 Tarleton, 0-2 Idaho (who was losing to a d3) coming up. then At Creighton for a L....then powerhouse northland community college

heckler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    Folks are whining about Dave Richman? Look at the Gophers dumpster fire for 21-22. They have almost no big men on their roster, completely crying over losing Filip Rebracca to Iowa. I’ll take Rocky and Grant over Rebracca, and we have Andrew Morgan on top of that. DR has done a good job retaining players in these tough times.

IMO, this year will be one of the greater all time bison teams if. The point guard position step up just a little. Lots of credit to DR for shaping this roster and for coaching/developing it.
    Well this is aging gracefully.

Grant Nelson played like he got yelled at like Deng geu the night before...oh wait. he did!

I said at the beginning of the season that I'm going to be more "glass half full" this year. I got back into my season tickets and I've been trying to find the good in the team and in DR. There's still a lot of good things to say about them. But the scale of the Arizona loss was beyond ridiculous. There's no silver lining in that. We are either a D1 team or we are not. In any case, I still have hopes for the team. We are not effective at getting the ball down low. Maybe DR can have the team watch some youtube videos or something and work on that. But at least we're not running the weave and regularly turning the ball over before getting off a last second shot. We do need to kick the crap out of Tarleton State or I'll start getting cranky.
    I don't care what Jim says. That is not the real Ben Franklin. I'm 99% certain.

Quote Originally Posted by Professorbum View Post
    I said at the beginning of the season that I'm going to be more "glass half full" this year. I got back into my season tickets and I've been trying to find the good in the team and in DR. There's still a lot of good things to say about them. But the scale of the Arizona loss was beyond ridiculous. There's no silver lining in that. We are either a D1 team or we are not. In any case, I still have hopes for the team. We are not effective at getting the ball down low. Maybe DR can have the team watch some youtube videos or something and work on that. But at least we're not running the weave and regularly turning the ball over before getting off a last second shot. We do need to kick the crap out of Tarleton State or I'll start getting cranky.
    Yep, I said the same after getting talked off the ledge in this thread previously. I'll give him this year to see what this team can do. Has not started out well. I'm still all in on this team and I think we're more talented than we ever have been since 2014.

I'm still planning on seeing how this plays out and then with a sober clear mind decide how I feel after the season. Right now I'm ignoring the alarm bells ringing.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*