Page 194 of 368 FirstFirst ... 94144184192193194195196204244294 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

It's hard to be a post player in a system that doesn't use someone under the basket.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    According to Bison Report, they’ll have 3 scholarships to play with for the off season. Not sure how that works I guess.
    There's no way that's correct, unless they aren't counting the 3 guys we already have coming in. I know there's a scholarship exemption that you can go over the 13 next season for guys that stay because of the COVID situation but that just jumbles things down the line. Right now we'd be in a position to have 1 more to use this season and then 1 available after Rocky graduates next season. If we find a steal or two I could see us taking advantage of the exemption but otherwise I don't think we go over the 13 and could even see us going with 12 and hanging on to that extra one for the 2022 class since Rocky is the only graduate next year.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    There's no way that's correct, unless they aren't counting the 3 guys we already have coming in. I know there's a scholarship exemption that you can go over the 13 next season for guys that stay because of the COVID situation but that just jumbles things down the line. Right now we'd be in a position to have 1 more to use this season and then 1 available after Rocky graduates next season. If we find a steal or two I could see us taking advantage of the exemption but otherwise I don't think we go over the 13 and could even see us going with 12 and hanging on to that extra one for the 2022 class since Rocky is the only graduate next year.
    I'd think Eady might be done after next year too since he'd be a 5th year guy. Griesel would be more likely to stay for the 22/23 season since he's only a 4th year guy next year.

i would've used BIGGS more.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Snowgoose is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Sorry Chapo but you are wrong on Biggs. The guy was obviously loved by his teammates and played hard, but at times he air balled layups. He just for some reason didn't know how to create space and then put in a easy layup, but I enjoyed watching him while he was here.
    If it flies it dies.

Long for the days of freezing in the south stands of Dacotah Field.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Sorry Chapo but you are wrong on Biggs. The guy was obviously loved by his teammates and played hard, but at times he air balled layups. He just for some reason didn't know how to create space and then put in a easy layup, but I enjoyed watching him while he was here.
    And he wasn't quick enough on defense, he got abused a lot on that end of the floor. Great rebounder and hustle guy, loved the effort but if you want to beat P5 teams, he's not gonna be the guy

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I'd think Eady might be done after next year too since he'd be a 5th year guy. Griesel would be more likely to stay for the 22/23 season since he's only a 4th year guy next year.
    I guess that's possible, I just know if I was a student athlete and my school was gonna pay for an extra year of education I would want to take full advantage, especially if it meant I got to keep playing ball.

i meant I wouldve used him more as a Banger down low. not a scorer oh no.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 23Bison View Post
    According to Bison Report, they’ll have 3 scholarships to play with for the off season. Not sure how that works I guess.
    Well lets recap
    Transfers since start of year....
    Noah Christensen
    Jackson Knotek
    Odell Wilson
    Donald Carter III

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Added PG Willie Guy