Page 181 of 365 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

does 12-13 get us into the CBI?
    lol. this coaching . they throwing zone at us and we just pass it around.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Need one of the bigs in the post when the Bison are facing a zone; either Krueser or Nelson. Heck, even Eddy has some post moves. Just need someone in the paint for spacing if nothing else.

Will never understand the hate for Richman. The dude is a proven coach. Can't expect alot when dealing with NDSU fans with both football and basketball.

The CBI is an after thought...….does anyone care ? Including the players or coaches?? Do Bison fans? I don't.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyExtacy View Post
    Will never understand the hate for Richman. The dude is a proven coach. Can't expect alot when dealing with NDSU fans with both football and basketball.
    yea 13-11 in the 2nd to worst conference and a #200 net ranking most of year with ZERO wins Over anyone top 120 is what every mid major pines for. gimme a break.

but go ahead and applaud another year of mediocrity, hes got 1 year left on contract.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

yea 13-11 in the 2nd to worst conference and a #200 net ranking most of year with ZERO wins Over anyone top 120 is what every mid major pines for. gimme a break.

but go ahead and applaud another year of mediocrity, hes got 1 year left on contract.
    Hey just be happy we swept Denver this year.

Those games weren’t even in March!

I mean their might be people who want Entz gone already. haha.

Richman has been very successful here.

"You either leave a hero or you stay long enough to see yourself become the villian."

-Mid-major Coach Batman

……..and watch him get an extension at the end of the season...…...man, chapo, that'll really churn your butter.

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Where Richman lost me, and I know many others, is the repeated times he would say in interviews that none of the regular season games matter. Yes I know NDSU is in a low major conference and needs to win the 3 games in March to get into the tournament. But for the head coach, leader of the program, to tell everyone that essentially he doesn't care if we win or lose games from November through February... That sends an alarming message. Why should fans, students, or heck even his players care either? It's an exhibition to him until March. I still can't get over that with Richman, and I probably never will.

Yes, he has done fairly well in Sioux Falls in March. Everyone has to give him props for that. BUT since the regular season doesn't matter to him, NDSU's ceiling will always be a 15 or 16 seed in the NCAA tournament. NDSU will never win another NCAA tournament game under Richman, except for 16 seed play-in games like a couple years ago. Why did we beat Oklahoma and have a chance at playing in the Sweet 16 in 2014? Because we had some good regular season wins, and were in the top 100 for RPI/KenPom/Net Rankings. That got NDSU a 12 seed and an actually chance at a tournament win or two. That will never happen under Richman IMO, and I think that leads to a lot of the angst among Bison fans.

And the football thing is BS. It's apples to oranges, you can't compare the two at all. But you can still strive to get back to being a top 100 D1 basketball program, like we were in 2014. That takes wins and being competitive November through February, not just in March.