Page 153 of 368 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163203253 ... LastLast
Results 1,521 to 1,530 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He is so good we all fear he will be hired away soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    He is so good we all fear he will be hired away soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    Should be telling for you and others that you agree with chapo lakes whatever his name is

Quote Originally Posted by BisonHorns View Post
    Didnt we lose half of our games last year?
    I had fun watching a team many thought would be a train wreck improve and pull together as a team throughout the season. Watching the rise of Vinnie as a leader was a lot of fun too.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I had fun watching a team many thought would be a train wreck improve and pull together as a team throughout the season. Watching the rise of Vinnie as a leader was a lot of fun too.
    Not to mention that NDSU won its fourth Summit League title since 2009... pretty sure that NDSU only took four titles in their last 50 years in the NCC (which wasn't that great of a D2 MBB conference.)

You may not like his style but Richman has done a good overall job and his record shows it. It wasn't like he took over a great program and a Rocky Hagered or Bob Babiched it.

23Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I think if Richman managed the game a bit better then people wouldn't crap on him nearly as much. Like for instance if we are on one of our scoring droughts and the other team turns hot but Dave doesn't slow the bleeding by calling a timeout. Or there is limited time left and maybe he doesn't call for a set play to be run for the last second shot. Or just taking 3 timeouts with him to the locker room at half when we all know damn well that at least two should have been called to rally the troops. Overall he has done well this year but there is still room for him to grow. Let's see what the post season looks like.
    Run the damn ball!! PRO FBS

So against SDSU they go on a 10 point run from 11-13 to 21-13.... no time out .... so your saying he should have called a timeout....
    I mean I could see that but no timeout players responded with their own 10 pt run...
    You think the timeout you wanted so bad would have made that 15 pt run

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    So against SDSU they go on a 10 point run from 11-13 to 21-13.... no time out .... so your saying he should have called a timeout....
    I mean I could see that but no timeout players responded with their own 10 pt run...
    Dave is always looking at the clock for the auto time outs to hold onto his timeouts. Thursday during SDSU run, yes a time out should have been called. By the way we won in overtime with 3 timeouts on the board. Just saying.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Dave is always looking at the clock for the auto time outs to hold onto his timeouts. Thursday during SDSU run, yes a time out should have been called. By the way we won in overtime with 3 timeouts on the board. Just saying.
    Timeouts used or unused don’t win games we won.... it seems with success people have now grabbed onto peculiar things to diminish our coach it’s sad really

A timeout should have been called .... according to who?
    I think Dave is doing a nice job with the team
    Trust the process

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    If you have watched basketball games teams use timeouts to stop runs. It’s done at EVERY level. But I guess Dave is smarter than everyone else. LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk