Page 152 of 368 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162202252 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

I had a bad lunch yesterday, I am going to blame that on DR too.

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    I had a bad lunch yesterday, I am going to blame that on DR too.
    that team that played them last 2 nights looked like it had bad lunch also and i was about ready 2 lose mine-----------im not a mechanic but whatever part holds a wheel together is barely staying put cuz them last 2 nights it looks like these wheels are about ready 2 come completly off this thing if something doesnt change and change fast this teams heading towards a complete meldown IMO------they should have hit there stride about a month ago and they just kept slaggying around and are now in a full blown funk unexcusable this time of year 4 any team let alone richmans most expierenced squad ever

Quote Originally Posted by SlickVic View Post
    that team that played them last 2 nights looked like it had bad lunch also and i was about ready 2 lose mine-----------im not a mechanic but whatever part holds a wheel together is barely staying put cuz them last 2 nights it looks like these wheels are about ready 2 come completly off this thing if something doesnt change and change fast this teams heading towards a complete meldown IMO------they should have hit there stride about a month ago and they just kept slaggying around and are now in a full blown funk unexcusable this time of year 4 any team let alone richmans most expierenced squad ever
    Hey its always cloudy and raining, we have completely luck boxed our way to 21 wins, Im just happy to be here!

Quote Originally Posted by HoopsBison View Post
    Hey its always cloudy and raining, we have completely luck boxed our way to 21 wins, Im just happy to be here!
    when they play ball like they did vs tana state and usd last week they can play with and beat anybody even as a 15 seed but they need 2 dial it in starting NOW

I agree one couldve redshirted, but you also have to take into consideration that Griesel and Samuelson were out.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    I agree one couldve redshirted, but you also have to take into consideration that Griesel and Samuelson were out.
    they should b sophmores by now if they wernt shut down for the last month 4 no reason-----them 2 were scrappyer than hell coming off the bench and that was a huge and much needed advantage that got killed, 2 real sam the scrapper griesal types time to fire them up again for the tourney lets go its march madness baby

THIS IS HOW U PLAY COLLEGE BASKETBALL. YOU LET THEM BALL OUT. 50+ 1st half. ahem
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Has Richman run this program into the ground floor of the league championship?
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Has Richman run this program into the ground floor of the league championship?
    He is so good we all fear he will be hired away soon.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Amazing coaching today, winning in spite of the players.