Page 149 of 367 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159199249 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Excited we got the dub tonight - congrats to the boys

But to the Richman apologists - we get a victory, in our house, against our biggest basketball rival, with conference championship implications, without one of SDSUs key players, with a 7 game losing streak rolling: demonstrate where Richman made an impact? I’ll be surprised if there’s something more than “letting Vinnie continue to shoot through his slump”.

We were damn fortunate that Vinnie put a couple in back to back, that Ward did took advantage of the defender falling at the end. We played pretty sloppy, and that isn’t a coincidence for a whole team to play that way, that’s a lack of discipline that stems from coaching.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    And we were beating Duke at half
    Nah, we were down 31-27.
    But according to some of the moral victory posters here, we were up 125-31 at half.
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Excited we got the dub tonight - congrats to the boys

But to the Richman apologists - we get a victory, in our house, against our biggest basketball rival, with conference championship implications, without one of SDSUs key players, with a 7 game losing streak rolling: demonstrate where Richman made an impact? I’ll be surprised if there’s something more than “letting Vinnie continue to shoot through his slump”.

We were damn fortunate that Vinnie put a couple in back to back, that Ward did took advantage of the defender falling at the end. We played pretty sloppy, and that isn’t a coincidence for a whole team to play that way, that’s a lack of discipline that stems from coaching.
    Give it up man, seriously. Jacks are a good team. We won a tough game. We have one of the best coaches in the league. As much as you dont want to accept that. Are you richman haters even Bison fans? We get a win, in ot, vs our rival, with now a shot to win the league title, and people are ripping on the coach? Still? Really? I just shake my head.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Give it up man, seriously. Jacks are a good team. We won a tough game. We have one of the best coaches in the league. As much as you dont want to accept that. Are you richman haters even Bison fans? We get a win, in ot, vs our rival, with now a shot to win the league title, and people are ripping on the coach? Still? Really? I just shake my head.
    whats your big picture look like? they didnt have wilson, we should've won by 10+

Im very happy to beat our freakin rival though, kudos for that and a HELL YA!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

You either leave as the hero or you coach long enough to see yourself become the villian.

Richman may not be the coach we all want but he's the coach we deserve.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdThat! View Post
    Nah, we were down 31-27.
    But according to some of the moral victory posters here, we were up 125-31 at half.
    I shouldve fact checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    You either leave as the hero or you coach long enough to see yourself become the villian.

Richman may not be the coach we all want but he's the coach we deserve.
    Do you mean to say we are not a basketball school?
    The only reason some people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
    Paul Fix

NDSUBowler is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    whats your big picture look like? they didnt have wilson, we should've won by 10+

Im very happy to beat our freakin rival though, kudos for that and a HELL YA!
    Actually, we should have won by 4.5!

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    The Jacks without Wilson are an average SL team. Would have been interesting to hear your take had we lost last nights game. I'm sure you would still be blowing sweet nothings up Dave's ass. IMO Ward should have had the ball at the end of regulation, instead Dave chose to put it in Vinnie's who was off most of the night. Just another mistake by Dave but he got bailed out in OT by Ward.

Without Wilson they are no lower than the 3 seed.