Page 132 of 368 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182232 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    well, Lets DO that. No reason why they should lose another game. the summit isn't good this year. Tyson Ward should be the player of the league... feed him more please.
    we're going to lose in Vermillion because we always do and they have played well since Simpson came back. we'll end up with 1/2 seed in SL and a 15 seed in NCCAs. That ETSU win will give us as much mileage as a win against K-State or Marquette would have.

And I'm pissed that you guys tricked me into posting in this thread because I think it's a garbage thread.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonJD View Post
    we're going to lose in Vermillion because we always do and they have played well since Simpson came back. we'll end up with 1/2 seed in SL and a 15 seed in NCCAs. That ETSU win will give us as much mileage as a win against K-State or Marquette would have.
    Just feed Cam Hunter that game, didn't he go off for 30+ down there last year?
    Just run the table and show us please bison basketball!!
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

This team won't be better then a 15 seed and I'd be surprised if they weren't a play in again. Gotta win the SL tourney first and I have my doubts about that still.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This team won't be better then a 15 seed and I'd be surprised if they weren't a play in again. Gotta win the SL tourney first and I have my doubts about that still.
    oh no, I'm all aboard now. run the table, finish 24-7 4th dance in 6 years? and Richman gets a job at Eastern Michigan or Miami Ohio who are both in last in MAC or Oakland U who is 8-16 right now or Wyoming who is 4-18

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Will depend on how other conferences finish. There's a chance at a 14 IMO. We'll see how we finish.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Will depend on how other conferences finish. There's a chance at a 14 IMO. We'll see how we finish.
    Yeah, big point here... there could be some upsets in the other midmajors... something to watch, but 15 or 16 seems most likely in a down Summit year.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Yeah, big point here... there could be some upsets in the other midmajors... something to watch, but 15 or 16 seems most likely in a down Summit year.
    as i wrote in other thread, only 3 summit league teams have a overall record over .500 woof woof

Summit is 25th of 32 conferences in NET ranking right now

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Summit will get a 15 seed at the highest this year. Our league is not impressive at all right now.
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

We were a 15 LA's senior season and this season has a similar feel. That said if we run the table a higher seed could be a solid possibility.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.