Page 124 of 368 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    6 years ago today NDSU & Marshall Bjorklund dominated Notre Dame... (then played #3 Ohio State couple days later)
    Marshall went HAM on Notre Dame. That Bison team was so good other than during the Free Throw contest in Grand Forks
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    I will gladly eat some crow, I'm glad to see Dave stick with the adjustments he has made and now the team really looks like it is on the trajectory we were all hoping for. That ETSU win is looking fantastic now. Happy to see the team play the style of ball that it was built to play.
    ETSU went to LSU and beat them 74 to 63
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is what it is. I wasn’t looking for attention, and I sure didn’t see you posting anything similar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Form over substance there, Bitch. I knew your non-athletic body and weak sports mind couldn’t address the latter part of my post. And funny how Richman may have had a “light-bulb” moment.

Also, and to deflect off the inevitable Unbison shit post that will be forthcoming, I have zero respect for a man who knows they owe another $100 (real money, not a bet) and doesn’t pay up. You know what I’m taking about, Seth. It’s weak and bullshit, and I can see why you and EC are birds of feather.

Last edited by CAS4127; 12-20-2019 at 12:08 AM.
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

I knew your non-athletic body
    You're just trying to trick me into giving you my measurements again aren't you. You may be an offensive basketball genius (obviously so in your own mind), but you're not smart enough to make me fall for that.

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

You're just trying to trick me into giving you my measurements again aren't you. You may be an offensive basketball genius (obviously so in your own mind), but you're not smart enough to make me fall for that.
    In the unlikely event that no one has told you this before (and that you’re clearly not able to realize yourself):

You’re not funny, come across as very odd, and have zero knack for a sense of decent humor ... nor the ability to ever get there obviously.

And I’m including your recent, eye-rolling and dumb (not funny at all) post in the Semi thread as a basis for the above.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

In the unlikely event that no one has told you this before (and that you’re clearly not able to realize yourself):

You’re not funny, come across as very odd, and have zero knack for a sense of decent humor ... nor the ability to ever get there obviously.

And I’m including your recent, eye-rolling and dumb (not funny at all) post in the Semi thread as a basis for the above.

Sorry the feeling isn't mutual. Most of the time I find you hillarious.

Sorry the feeling isn't mutual. Most of the time I find you hillarious.
    I’ll stand by/yield to my previous post.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO

I’ll stand by/yield to my previous post.

Maybe you should screenshot it and repost it, cause you totally don't seek validation.

Maybe you should screenshot it and repost it, cause you totally don't seek validation.
    At least I have something substantive to validate.

I get it. Not having the ability to have a unique thought must be very personally frustrating—if not depressing.

And no, I’m not suggesting my BB point was unique, but I’m also not dumb enough like you to just assume.

Today's CAS GASF = ZERO