Page 103 of 365 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113153203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Playing a bigger stronger big 12 team and all the struggles that goes with that
    yea , but that big 12 team had 21 halftime points.
    the offense just looked lost when you have all fall to gameplan for opening night is all I am saying I guess.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

We Gonna Miss this guy in the paint? IMG_10751(1).jpg
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    We Gonna Miss this guy in the paint? IMG_10751(1).jpg
    I was encouraged by the play in the paint tonight. The rebounding was even against a team that had superior length and athleticism and they got to the line 25 times. They were getting open shots they just weren't falling in the last 25-30 game minutes. Disappointing game tonight for sure but nothing that leads me to believe that this team isn't still capable of winning the Summit League and putting up 20+ wins before they hit Sioux Falls in March.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Playing a bigger stronger big 12 team and all the struggles that goes with that
    Remember when we beat Wisconsin? Marquette?? Oklahoma??? Notre Dame????

When is Richman going to get a win like those?????

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I was encouraged by the play in the paint tonight. The rebounding was even against a team that had superior length and athleticism and they got to the line 25 times. They were getting open shots they just weren't falling in the last 25-30 game minutes. Disappointing game tonight for sure but nothing that leads me to believe that this team isn't still capable of winning the Summit League and putting up 20+ wins before they hit Sioux Falls in March.
    Please tell me how many shots in the paint we had. Were we watching the same game? Holy hell!!

And I’m talking actual set plays, not fast break attempts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Remember when we beat Wisconsin? Marquette?? Oklahoma??? Notre Dame????

When is Richman going to get a win like those?????
    From an offensive standpoint we are light years away from where those teams where. The team that beat OU would be a 15 point favorite against this team at minimum.

This team can still win the Summit but there won't be a big win unless things change offensively. We have to stop gettting into these offensive funks, K-State didn't score for like a 5 minute stretch in the first half and sadly we couldn't capitalize because we also couldn't score.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Please tell me how many shots in the paint we had. Were we watching the same game? Holy hell!!

This team isn't built on points in the paint and if you thought they were going to put up big points in the paint against K-State or pretty much anyone else you're not paying attention to their personnel. They do need to attack the paint in order to be effective offensively because they're at their best when driving and kicking out and/or getting to the free throw line. They got to the line 25 times and they had plenty of open 3 point opportunities in the 2nd half that were a result of penetrate and kick basketball.

Default Has Richman Run this Program Into the Ground??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    This team isn't built on points in the paint and if you thought they were going to put up big points in the paint against K-State or pretty much anyone else you're not paying attention to their personnel. They do need to attack the paint in order to be effective offensively because they're at their best when driving and kicking out and/or getting to the free throw line. They got to the line 25 times and they had plenty of open 3 point opportunities in the 2nd half that were a result of penetrate and kick basketball.
    Do majority of “solid” teams run that sort of offense?

Do we recruit “solid” 3-point shooters?

And your the one who said you were “encouraged” by play in the paint.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

steelbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

And I’m talking actual set plays, not fast break attempts.

No doubt. We have zero inside presence it’s actually embarrassing how we just Chuck up 3 pt shot after 3pt shot.

Of course we didn’t need an athletic player like Gue. Could have really used Horn as well. Guy knew how to score.

Do majority of “solid” teams run that sort of offense?

Do we recruit “solid” 3-point shooters?

And your the one who said you were “encouraged” by play in the paint.

Yeah, the college game is pretty much built on shooting the 3 ball these days. Villanova ran roughshod on their way to a national title on the back of the 3 pointer 2 years ago. I was encouraged because I wasn't expecting them to put up 30-40 points in the paint but I was worried that they were going to revert to last year's form where the ball never got inside the 3 point arc and they just chucked up contested 3 pointer at the end of the shot clock which they did get into a rut doing at one point in the first half. I didn't see that in the 2nd half as much and it was good to see them get to the line that many times as they did. K-State is a very good defensive team and if they can get to the line that many times every game they're going to win a whole lot of games in the Summit League with as well as they will shoot the 3 on top it.