Page 284 of 367 FirstFirst ... 184234274282283284285286294334 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Snowgoose View Post
    Tryouts will begin next week. The five best intramural players will get some serious time . Can't even make this stuff up. Can't skunberg recruit walters for us?
    When I was at NDSU one year the mural title team had a couple Jamestown guys on it. One of them would have been worthy of being a bench guy for the Bison and I won't be convinced otherwise.

Regarding Walters, my buddy coached him and Skunberg when they were underclassmen. He said he's was good in high school and has gotten much better in college. NDSU should go get him. Couldn't hurt to kick the tires there.
    College of Business Alumnus

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    When I was at NDSU one year the mural title team had a couple Jamestown guys on it. One of them would have been worthy of being a bench guy for the Bison and I won't be convinced otherwise.

Regarding Walters, my buddy coached him and Skunberg when they were underclassmen. He said he's was good in high school and has gotten much better in college. NDSU should go get him. Couldn't hurt to kick the tires there.
    Walters would be a very nice addition. I have seen him grow talent wise while at U of J. Solid inside play, great rebounder, can shot outside. excellent footwork and stays in position.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

HOLY SHIT. OUR STUDENT MANAGER FOR 3 YEARS HAS BEEN PROMOTED BY RICHY TO TOP ASST COACH????????

cmon.. President Cook better bring his Kansas Basketball loving ass in here & clean house ASAP.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    HOLY SHIT. OUR STUDENT MANAGER FOR 3 YEARS HAS BEEN PROMOTED BY RICHY TO TOP ASST COACH????????

cmon.. President Cook better bring his Kansas Basketball loving ass in here & clean house ASAP.
    So because he was a student manager that means he can’t be a coach?? Are you in practice?? Do you see him work with the athletes?? Answer to all of those is no so you don’t have enough information but that doesn’t stop you from spewing your trash.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post

He has been the Director of Operations for the past 3 years. Before that he was a student manager.

Aside from that, he certainly has much less experience than Kyan Brown.

533 In a row

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post
    He has been the Director of Operations for the past 3 years. Before that he was a student manager.

If I recall correctly, KB thought quite highly of him. “Heart of a lion” I think he said. Iray ..
    Hope he takes to it right smooth

another example of on the cheap, the Bison Basketball way , and no threat to take Dave's spot so he wanted that.

wish we funded this program better..... is another way I could've phrased it.. still the student manager no matter how ya spin it

our last Dir of Op is out at Williston state now

Kansas City head coach Billy Donlon is expected to mutually part ways with the school, source told

@Stadium

. Separation is pending final negotiations.

see. "negotiations" cmon president Cook get us out of this.

Hansel is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by roadwarrior View Post

Is he actually going to be the top assistant? Did not see that in press release.

El chapo you want such big things for the basketball program as we all do but you seem to have all the answers. Can I ask how many hundred thousand dollars do you donate a year?