Page 281 of 365 FirstFirst ... 181231271279280281282283291331 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,810 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Is more money going to somehow influence better players to come here? I’m baffled. Better BB shoes/uni’s? What does throwing more good money at bad result actually accomplish? Admittedly, I’m baiting a bit here.
    Thats what I was thinking. All sports are fully funded. Its not like we are going to offer more schollies. Only thing I can think of is paying a big name coach to come to Fargo. But I dont think we have that much money to do that. Guess the BB fans will have to start paying the piper.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    I would not say I’m not concerned, I dont believe the sky is falling
    We have maybe the best player in program history on the roster in grant
    We have the highest rated recruit ever coming in kid from Texas
    We just finished second in our conference and we were battling to dance again
    We lost 2 that were not anticipated and both were defensive liabilities imo
    The other recruit I’m excited about is the pg from Chicago
    He was 2nd team all city
    I’d say you can choose to be upbeat if you want to
    Grant will be gone after next year. Book it.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

IMO more $$ = better coach and potentially better home schedule

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Thats what I was thinking. All sports are fully funded. Its not like we are going to offer more schollies. Only thing I can think of is paying a big name coach to come to Fargo. But I dont think we have that much money to do that. Guess the BB fans will have to start paying the piper.
    Are you serious? We spend 1.5 million more than anyone else in the MVFC on football and you don’t think that has played a role in our success? Funding is about way more than scholarships and you know it. You feel that funding comes after success, attendance and donations. I believe those items need to come first. Football was a disaster prior to the mid 60’s. Investment was made before the success came.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Is more money going to somehow influence better players to come here? I’m baffled. Better BB shoes/uni’s? What does throwing more good money at bad result actually accomplish? Admittedly, I’m baiting a bit here.
    Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Football really needs money to beat Murray state?

And I'm not even a b ball guy. I like wrestling. (WWE)

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BigLakeBison View Post
    Are you serious? We spend 1.5 million more than anyone else in the MVFC on football and you don’t think that has played a role in our success? Funding is about way more than scholarships and you know it. You feel that funding comes after success, attendance and donations. I believe those items need to come first. Football was a disaster prior to the mid 60’s. Investment was made before the success came.
    Did the NDSU AD have to drastically increase the HC's salary to hire Darrell Mudra ? After Mudra, Ron Erhardt ?

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Did the NDSU AD have to drastically increase the HC's salary to hire Darrell Mudra ? After Mudra, Ron Erhardt ?
    Always on point
    Just 50 years in the rear view you got 20/20
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfie View Post
    Every team across the board scores more now than they did 8 years ago. Jesus bub, get with with it. The fact we score LESS than we did 8 years ago should tell you enough, but guess not. The game has changed drastically.

In 2013/2014, NDSU was in the top 50 of the NCAA for average points per game. This year we are like 125+.

Your understanding of how the game has changed is about as bad as my recollection of "facts" that don't line up well according to you.

The game has changed alot, and Davie boy doesn't like the new style, which is why players don't like his style.
    If you want to be an apologist for him then fine, be one. I don't care. If you think our BB program should be content never beating shitty P5 teams and squeaking out a Summit title every other year, then great! We are right where you want them to be.
    If you think NDSU could be a much better program for mens BB, then go away, cuz Dave ain't gonna be the guy to make it happen.

Oh, just an FYI for my bad recollection...do yourself a favor and look at PPG from 2013/2014 and then look at the fucking drop off in PPG after Davie took over lol.
    from 75.5 in 2013/2014 to 64.9 his first year, 68.8 his second year. Thats a massive drop.
    It's taken him 8 years to recover while everyone else is scoring more.
    But, I'm just a dummy, what do I know. Facts are for scientists.
    https://www.teamrankings.com/ncaa-ba...oints-per-game

Ok 13-14 we ranked 73rd
    This year we were 91st
    But that 73.1 pig would have been good for ranking 87 in 2013-14
    Could you please explain to me how greatly this game has changed in 8 years as far as scoring
    Good luck it hasn’t anywhere but in your head
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Money spent on recruiting and scheduling impact recruiting ie better players
    TRUST THE PROCESS

Quote Originally Posted by CalBison97 View Post
    Grant will be gone after next year. Book it.
    NBA maybe?
    TRUST THE PROCESS