Page 168 of 365 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168169170178218268 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

I’ll reserve my judgement on this until next season plays out, but until then, I’m hesitant to call any of these recent moves “good for the program.”
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    I’ll reserve my judgement on this until next season plays out, but until then, I’m hesitant to call any of these recent moves “good for the program.”
    Khy, Geu. Hunter. 3 years in a row now a upperclassman that would thrive in an up tempo fast paced offense has left
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    In the spirit of the thread title, I request all of Chapo's posts here utilize the alternating lower case upper case characters.
    Seconded!!

Quote Originally Posted by HandoEX View Post
    Seconded!!
    yup. no rebuttal so you want it silenced. sad.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    yup. no rebuttal so you want it silenced. sad.

Just trying it on for size....

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

2 Assts gone including his #1 man.
    Top player (after Rocky) has now left.
    0 coaching offers out there to move up.
    Still not 1 Quality Non Conference win vs a Power 5/G5 conference in 5 years
    SMH....SMDH...
    This is just ridiculous. Yes, 2 assistants are gone. One got a job as an AD which is a huge opportunity, why wouldn't he take it? The other left to go back to the conference he played in under a coach he has history with, neither of those moves are negative in any way at all. Super happy for both of them and excited for the new blood coming in. While I'm bummed about Cam leaving, I'm not surprised and we definitely have the talent on the team and coming in to fill the gap. Offers to move up this year were going to be limited, with everything going on with COVID not too many programs are going to want to make a change with all the uncertainty and without a tournament the national showcase of mid-major teams and coaches didn't get to happen. No, he doesn't have the big signature win and that is disappointing. I don't always agree with his coaching schemes and adjustments but we just won back to back Summit League titles and should be a top contender in the league again next season, time to stop the hate.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonfan08 View Post
    This is just ridiculous. Yes, 2 assistants are gone. One got a job as an AD which is a huge opportunity, why wouldn't he take it? The other left to go back to the conference he played in under a coach he has history with, neither of those moves are negative in any way at all. Super happy for both of them and excited for the new blood coming in. While I'm bummed about Cam leaving, I'm not surprised and we definitely have the talent on the team and coming in to fill the gap. Offers to move up this year were going to be limited, with everything going on with COVID not too many programs are going to want to make a change with all the uncertainty and without a tournament the national showcase of mid-major teams and coaches didn't get to happen. No, he doesn't have the big signature win and that is disappointing. I don't always agree with his coaching schemes and adjustments but we just won back to back Summit League titles and should be a top contender in the league again next season, time to stop the hate.
    enjoy the mediocrity then and slow paced dribble until the shot clocks at 3 offense that doesn't have set plays. (which he told a HS coach in a camp)
    sorry, attendance is below 3000 and it'd be fun to have some excitement.

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

enjoy the mediocrity then and slow paced dribble until the shot clocks at 3 offense that doesn't have set plays. (which he told a HS coach in a camp)
    sorry, attendance is below 3000 and it'd be fun to have some excitement.
    Do we play the style of offense I prefer, no, do I wish we could make better adjustments to pull off a few big OOC wins, yes, I've been plenty critical of these things. However, we just went 13-3 in conference, won the conference tournament after also winning last years tournament where nobody gave us a chance and we continue to recruit talented players that are coming in and making an impact. Good luck finding more than a handful of mid major programs that wouldn't want to trade places with us. Do I want more, of course I do, as a fan who doesn't. I have dreams of us being a top 25 team and making tournament runs like the UNI's, Wichita St's and Creighton's (before they were a Major conference program) of the world, I would love to see that happen here. The fact of the matter is whether you like him or not, Dave is getting the job done and this thread shouldn't even exist anymore because I'm not sure how somebody who just won back to back conference titles is running a program into the ground.

NDSU should strive to be a UNI, WICHITA, Creighton. WE should be getting 5000 fans a night in a town and putting on a show for entertainment, You can't tell me there aren't 2500-3000 basketball fans in Fargo area more.

We aren't doing either of those things right now. We should be dominating the Summit, outside of SDSU and sometimes ORU it's hot garbage.
    Trust the Mediocrity

NDSU should strive to be a UNI, WICHITA, Creighton. WE should be getting 5000 fans a night in a town and putting on a show for entertainment, You can't tell me there aren't 2500-3000 basketball fans in Fargo area more.

We aren't doing either of those things right now. We should be dominating the Summit, outside of SDSU and sometimes ORU it's hot garbage.
    Trust the Mediocrity
    Step down from the edge Sam and put the bottle down.
    FCS Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2014: Sams Rams 2015: Taper 2016: CalBison97 2017: JDZ 2018: Bookem 2019: MrPepBand 2020: ndsubison1 2021: MrPepBand 2022: HuskerBizon and gavin2126 2023: TransAmBison
    FBS G5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2023: KSBisonFan
    FBS P5 Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: BraxtonT 2021: TransAmBison 2022: Taper 2023: oldmantutters
    NFL Survivor Pick Em Winners
    2019: HuskerBizon 2022: KSBisonFan 2023: MrPepBand