Page 339 of 367 FirstFirst ... 239289329337338339340341349 ... LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,390 of 3668

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Strommer10 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by BisonFB2004 View Post
    Yes, you do make a good point and hopefully we can get back to the point of winning a couple of games in the tournament. Going undefeated in the Summit League before winning the actual Summit League tournament may get us a higher than 16 seed in the tournament. The point of my post is that it seems odd that we have a thread on our chat boards that talks about our coach running this program into the ground? Seems odd when he continues to bring teams to the tournament year in and year out while dealing with the transfer portal and still finds a way to win in March. Taking this team full of underclassmen to the championship game would only prove my point that David Richman has done a helluva job in 2022/23.
    Oh I don't disagree that this thread has morphed into Irony/Satire territory (Hence the changed capitalization of the title of the thread). But that doesn't mean that some of the concerns are not still valid.

Welcome to Bisonville. It's almost all Irony & Satire

BigLakeBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I think if they actually play some recognizable opponents at home OOC they'll get people to come out no matter what.
    That very well could be. It would be nice to see some fan enthusiasm build.

had them ready to play? what are we watching here down 24 poop

tell me they went to Scarletts & partied last night and I'd have zero qualms with that
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Before the season started. Would you have expected us to get the 3 seed in the summit tourney? Yes or no. Most would say no, or they would be thrilled with the 3 seed. Tons of 18 year olds on a roster. Do you not expect that would take time to gel?
    Fast forward to the SLT. Would you be happy with a first round win, then absolutely kicking the teeth in of our conference rival on their HOME court in front of a blue out of corporate seat bunnies? Ending their year and the careers of a couple of 25 year old 12th year seniors? Now we have a chance to play the ultimate spoiler against the biggest biatch of a head coach against maybe the best team in the history of our conference. I tell you what, some of you guys can keep bitching, I am going to continue to absolutely LOVE this team. Go get em kids! Zero stress tonight. We aren't supposed to be there. We aren't supposed to win. Boden won't let us lose. He is the leader. He is already in the head of Mills.

It is your choice. I will chose it being half full.
    Summit League being down helped ORU this year a bit. I think if we have Sam, Eady, Maleek, Cook, we could've at least played right with them this season.

did he really sit Nelson the last 4-5 minutes?
    14-17 won't get us a postseason tourney invite anywhere.

and I know we will hear the talking point "baby bison" over and over and over . but this wasn't a good season,
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Gotta say. Richie made a hell of a lot of progress with the team again this year. I was very depressed about our prospects at the beginning of the season. Lots of the young guards really improved through out the year. To end the season back in the championship game again is really impressive to me. Would have been nice to have had a better showing against ORU, but never thought they'd lose a conference game this year anyway. Just a really bad matchup with that 7'5" monster. Think smaller outside shooting teams match up way better than NSDU who relied on Grant and Morgan dominating the post.

My question is can we retain the talent we have. I will be hoping for no portal news of players leaving and having to build from the ground up again.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    My question is can we retain the talent we have. I will be hoping for no portal news of players leaving and having to build from the ground up again.
    This is key for any momentum for next year. What are the dates for portal entrants?

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't worried about talent leaving.
    North Dakota State, a football team the big boys of college football should avoid like the plague, helped christen a $90 million renovation to Snyder Family Stadium — including a statue of famed Kansas State coach Bill Snyder himself — by taking a sledgehammer to the place.
    Bob Lutz, The Wichita Eagle, August 30th, 2013

Quote Originally Posted by TransAmBison View Post
    Same. Almost certain Grant is gone.
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by heffray View Post
    Same. Almost certain Grant is gone.
    If he were to retain Grant, coach would be a magician. I don't blame him on that one...but the mass exodus last season, and if it happens again, the rest is on him.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]