Page 301 of 365 FirstFirst ... 201251291299300301302303311351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3646

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUBowler View Post
    First, media hypothesizing on reasons is not the same as that being the ACTUAL reason.

Second, if that hypothesis was put out there by anybody with a pulse on the program, I'd call it nothing more than spin. The deal being done in the dark was and will continue to be an unorthodox way to go about it and I don't buy the excuse as the cover.
    But is the media hypothesizing on reasons the same
    as Bisonville hypothesizing on reasons???

And has anyone started the Jory Collins thread yet???
    Same thing, different date…….secret contract extension in the middle of the night

Man it would sure be nice to know what DR's buyout is!
    And here is my pick as best post of the day!

That is the bottom line now.

Not whether a contract was extended or not,
    for a coach who had just completed a season of 25-8 (13-3 Summit)(13-1 Home) including sweeping the 3 games in the Summit League Tournament.

Man it would sure be nice to know what DR's buyout is!
    it's in the public contract. no?
    there is 0 buyout if another team hires him... having that in there should of been the 1st sign for an AD. 8 years 0 offers. but yea let's go ahead and extend
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    next 6 games = 3-3 for sure, if they aren't 3-3 then insert laughter.

@ EWU = below average
    @Portland = average
    Montana = below average
    @WIU = below average
    @St Thomas = average
    @UND = below average

$250k/year runs through the 2024-25 season (so AFTER this season its $500k if there is no buy out clause for less) or negiotiate & offer him $300k to just go away this year & allow him to market himself for an asst job after this year)

$300k could be raised over the next 2 years with INCREASE of 1000 fans @ $20 game for 15 home games with a new coach and renewed interest in ndsu basketball. there's the math, problem solved.
    Portland beat Villanova, lost to North Carolina by 7 and Michigan State by 1....might be a bit better than average there Chalupa.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

As usual Dave is lucky football is going on right now, so the level of suck he has created is going largely unnoticed but his time to right the ship is growing shorter.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Kujava23 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I haven't been a fan of Dave for 3-4 years---mainly from coaching aspect----uncreative half-court offense, doesn't push tempo, only plays man defense (doesn't count when plays 1-2 possessions of 2-3 zone once every 8 games) lack of drawing up plays after timeouts, lack of adjustments during game or after halftime

I've thought he has done his BEST job of recruiting HS kids (how much cred goes to coaching staff is a real question) he is terrible at recruiting JUCO's and or transfers

I've also said----can't NDSU expect more----like scheduling and beating a P5 school a year----to competing an post season tournaments---NCAA or NIT

Also---if Richy's SLOGAN is, "only games in March count" why don't we schedule more P5 schools in non conference---kudos to this year having Arkansas and Kansas but in past have had lower level teams
    If games don't mean anything till March---why not schedule aggressively and let the players play in bigger venues for non conference

I also have realized that NDSU basketball WILL NOT buy out a coach-----we just need the AD to NOT do contract extension again.....two more years (which im pretty sure I said few years ago too)

LETS DREAM for a minute.......
    Who are 3 candidates that NDSU could hire-----A. top assistant from a P5 B. a successful D2 with recruiting ties C. an older coach that was fired from a P5
    I don't have names....

Dave doesn't call timeouts when he should. And then when he does, our drawn up "gotta have it" play for the last shot of the game ends up being some terribly executed play that is literally worse than just letting our guys get the ball down the court and seeing what happens before the defense gets set up.
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I truly wish it was the smelly Bisons we were playing Saturday. How could you all have shit the bed like that (SHSU)?
    *one day later*

Quote Originally Posted by Kujava23 View Post
    I haven't been a fan of Dave for 3-4 years---mainly from coaching aspect----uncreative half-court offense, doesn't push tempo, only plays man defense (doesn't count when plays 1-2 possessions of 2-3 zone once every 8 games) lack of drawing up plays after timeouts, lack of adjustments during game or after halftime

I've thought he has done his BEST job of recruiting HS kids (how much cred goes to coaching staff is a real question) he is terrible at recruiting JUCO's and or transfers

I've also said----can't NDSU expect more----like scheduling and beating a P5 school a year----to competing an post season tournaments---NCAA or NIT

Also---if Richy's SLOGAN is, "only games in March count" why don't we schedule more P5 schools in non conference---kudos to this year having Arkansas and Kansas but in past have had lower level teams
    If games don't mean anything till March---why not schedule aggressively and let the players play in bigger venues for non conference

I also have realized that NDSU basketball WILL NOT buy out a coach-----we just need the AD to NOT do contract extension again.....two more years (which im pretty sure I said few years ago too)

LETS DREAM for a minute.......
    Who are 3 candidates that NDSU could hire-----A. top assistant from a P5 B. a successful D2 with recruiting ties C. an older coach that was fired from a P5
    I don't have names....
    jason kemp

Jason Kemp or Any P5 asst.

can't wait for Dave to point out that Louisville & CAL are both 0-7 like him..
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Sadly, the question this thread started has been answered. The new title is Now that Richman has run this program into the ground.

Notorious--Bisonville all-time POTY
    Proud member of TOHBTC[/B]