Page 341 of 368 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,410 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Well.... let's wait and see.

I think Kev's up to a couple hondo in his account.
    He won’t PM me payment info, so there’s that… Free money idk
    The Bisonville MASTERS Pool
    Winners - 2020: Vet70 | 2021: ND Gooch | 2023: Strategery

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Daum didn't get offered $500,000- $700,000 NIL at a Big 12 school or Big East
    Then give him $750000 out of your life savings maybe he stays. Show how much you love the BISON

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    Then give him $750000 out of your life savings maybe he stays. Show how much you love the BISON
    Are you Josh Streit??? Your username is what I yell when he does his thang on the floor.
    Last edited by EC8CH; 03-08-2023 at 10:50 PM.

Grant is going thru the NBA draft process already. many agencies want him. Unicorn Talent! imagine what he does going forward in leaps & bounds
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

So we have a kid in the nba draft process really the first time since we went d1
    Others have sparked interest and got tryouts
    But Dave richman brought us a unicorn new heights for ndsu basketball!
    TRUST THE PROCESS

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Grant is going thru the NBA draft process already. many agencies want him. Unicorn Talent! imagine what he does going forward in leaps & bounds
    Hopefully someone advising him is smart enough to advise him not to sign with an agent...that basically takes away his option to play college anywhere next year. I don't think he is a first round pick and the second round seems to be a crap shoot with the NBA...so if he can't get some solid projections of first round this year, playing another year of college would be a good idea. The last thing you want is to have an agent, not get drafted and end up as FA signing for a G League team.

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    Hopefully someone advising him is smart enough to advise him not to sign with an agent...that basically takes away his option to play college anywhere next year. I don't think he is a first round pick and the second round seems to be a crap shoot with the NBA...so if he can't get some solid projections of first round this year, playing another year of college would be a good idea. The last thing you want is to have an agent, not get drafted and end up as FA signing for a G League team.
    I think you can now hire an agent and still come back to college as long as you decide by a certain time

Quote Originally Posted by garbageman View Post
    I think you can now hire an agent and still come back to college as long as you decide by a certain time
    That sounds right to me. They have made the process much more player friendly.
    College of Business Alumnus

totoinfl is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by ByeSonBusiness View Post
    That sounds right to me. They have made the process much more player friendly.
    A player who declares for the draft and stays in it loses his college eligibility when he is drafted. He can sign with any agent following an evaluation from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee, and if he ends up undrafted, he has the opportunity to return to his school for at least another year only after terminating all agreements with that agent, effective with the 2019 draft;[36] until 2018, college players lost their eligibility when they signed with their agents and stayed in the draft, only to be left undrafted.[37] Before 2016, the NCAA only allowed a player to enter the draft once without losing eligibility,[32] but current NCAA rules now allow players to declare for and withdraw from multiple drafts while retaining college eligibility.[33] The CBA allows a player to withdraw twice.

Thanks for making me look this up. Looks like a relatively recent change...

bisonfan08 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by totoinfl View Post
    A player who declares for the draft and stays in it loses his college eligibility when he is drafted. He can sign with any agent following an evaluation from the NBA Undergraduate Advisory Committee, and if he ends up undrafted, he has the opportunity to return to his school for at least another year only after terminating all agreements with that agent, effective with the 2019 draft;[36] until 2018, college players lost their eligibility when they signed with their agents and stayed in the draft, only to be left undrafted.[37] Before 2016, the NCAA only allowed a player to enter the draft once without losing eligibility,[32] but current NCAA rules now allow players to declare for and withdraw from multiple drafts while retaining college eligibility.[33] The CBA allows a player to withdraw twice.

Thanks for making me look this up. Looks like a relatively recent change...
    I believe they changed this at the same time the changed the transfer portal rules.