Page 324 of 368 FirstFirst ... 224274314322323324325326334 ... LastLast
Results 3,231 to 3,240 of 3672

Thread: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Default Re: hAs rIcHmAn RuN tHiS pRoGrAm InTo ThE gRoUnD??

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think WIU is a team they should dominate. They had the best creator on the floor in Massner and probably feel like they should've won this game. This NDSU team isn't the juggernaut Dave is apparently expecting them to be that'll put together 40 minute games on the regular. He can and should be critical of how they let WIU back into the game by losing the edge they played with in the first half. There's a big difference between saying "I expect better because I know these kids can do better" and "we would have been better off losing that game". That comment really stuck in my craw and he didn't do anything with his follow-up comments to walk that back - he basically made it sound like he expects them to get knocked out in the first round of the SLT.

I get that he likes the "Herb Brooks approach" to coaching but I think he took it too far with his postgame comments.
    He's an ass plain and simple. He benched White for a fucking turnover and allowed Massner to dominate and probably hoped they'd lose just to prove some stupid ideology he thinks he has with his "process". It's no wonder players won't stay here having to put up with his constant negative BS. Yeah he can win games in the Summit league with 1 or 2 dominate players bailing his ass out but he'll never have a team that can get a 12 seed or better and win a game against a legit tourney team. There's always going to be way too much turnover because he drives kids off with his attitude. We should have been posting Morgan and Nelson up all season against every fucking team. We should be inbounding the ball to Nelson when teams are pressing but instead he has Nelson inbounding the fucking ball. JFC the guy couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't think WIU is a team they should dominate. They had the best creator on the floor in Massner and probably feel like they should've won this game. This NDSU team isn't the juggernaut Dave is apparently expecting them to be that'll put together 40 minute games on the regular. He can and should be critical of how they let WIU back into the game by losing the edge they played with in the first half. There's a big difference between saying "I expect better because I know these kids can do better" and "we would have been better off losing that game". That comment really stuck in my craw and he didn't do anything with his follow-up comments to walk that back - he basically made it sound like he expects them to get knocked out in the first round of the SLT.

I get that he likes the "Herb Brooks approach" to coaching but I think he took it too far with his postgame comments.
    Red Foreman loved his son like Dave loves his players.

He’s still an ass he’s always been an ass and whatever his Schlick is I was tired of it within the first couple years. He’s an immature wannabe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He turned a dumpster fire from the beginning of the season into a 3 seed going into the Summit League Tournament... He struggles building on prior seasons but he knows how to turn young guys into a team during a season.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    He turned a dumpster fire from the beginning of the season into a 3 seed going into the Summit League Tournament... He struggles building on prior seasons but he knows how to turn young guys into a team during a season.
    yea we feasted on 250-325 RPI teams known as the summit.
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    It's the Slummit league this year. Outside of ORU it's garbage.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Go to football thread under Phelps you’ve been challenged. Can you do it? I don’t think you can unless you just don’t say anything

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

“Better off losing” replaces “trust the process” for Bison Basketball motto. What an unbelievably poor comment. Save those zingers for the NBA ranks.
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Bro.... Beginning of the season I was worried about even being able to do that. Shit was rough back then

What cuddling fathers you all must have had. First thing I ask my kid after his games are the things he did wrong. Then tell him he doesn't crash the boards hard enough. Dave would have you all bawling in your rooms cause he doesn't hug you enough.